Cannot find a job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

rko in Sacramento, California

14 months ago

I am soo tired of applying for jobs with no replies or very few interviews. I have done everything I know how to do. I have 23 years experience in medical and legal offices supporting doctors, attorneys, and adiministrators. I have applied online, I have applied in person. I am running out of unemployment soon and have a mortgage to pay. I am 2 months behind on bills now since my unemployment amount was cut. I don't know what to do anymore.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Apple Green in Auckland, New Zealand

14 months ago

I really wish everything goes well for you. I am looking for a job. Come on, hold up there. best luck for you and your family.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Christine Greig in Tamworth, Australia

14 months ago

You should consider not relying on other people for your future and become self employed in your own business. Then you would never be unemployed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

VanessaFas in East Haven, Connecticut

14 months ago

Stop applying online only. Get out there and talk to everyone you know, be humble, tell them you're looking for any type of work. Put yourself out there on Facebook, LinkedIn, via email to all your friends and acquaintances. My husband was laid off almost 2 years ago, and it took a conversation with a new friend at church to turn things around. He switched industries, started at the bottom, and now we are drowning anymore. Think outside of what you've been doing. And be prepared to change industries/jobs/everything. Good luck to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.