Veterinary Jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Kimberly in Hurst, Texas

78 months ago

I start vet school in the fall and will be a fully certified vet assistant, by the end of the year. Im currently unhappy in the feild that I am in (banking) and trying to find a vet receptionist job, so that as my training is done can move up in the same office.

Is it even possible to get a receptionist job in the vet industry if you have no vet experience. I have been in customer service for 6 years now. I have phone, computer, collection, and verification experience, the only problem is its in the banking industry

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sue Daniels in Danbury, Connecticut

77 months ago

Kimberly in Hurst, Texas said: I start vet school in the fall and will be a fully certified vet assistant, by the end of the year. Im currently unhappy in the feild that I am in (banking) and trying to find a vet receptionist job, so that as my training is done can move up in the same office.

Is it even possible to get a receptionist job in the vet industry if you have no vet experience. I have been in customer service for 6 years now. I have phone, computer, collection, and verification experience, the only problem is its in the banking industry

Hi Kim,
I believe you can get a job as a receptionist at a vet. without having "tech." experience.You do,however, need receptionist experience.I worked as a vet. receptionist for a while and most of my experience is in nursing.I also did administrative assistant work. Go ahead and try!!It'll be a good experience for the start of your career.Good luck and "feild" is spelled "field"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Inferness in Brooklyn, New York

77 months ago

Sue, I think you might want to consider a career in court reporting since you're so obsessed with grammar. You would make a lot more than you do as a receptionist.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.