looking for part time work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

florence

85 months ago

just a little aggravated with the fact that it's so hard to find something close to home. And the money they offer for part timer's.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

florence

85 months ago

I once went to the same place for 4 interviews and then they landed up hiring someone with better skill's then me. Talk about a smack in the face. But that just goes to show you you have to keep going back to school, or you will keep getting the same thing happen to you. Ironic as it is.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Danielle

85 months ago

I'd like to share this opportunity with you. We have an honest company in a controversial industry seeking male and female sales and marketing professionals who want to make top dollar.
Our company pays daily, five days a week (often six). This means that if you make sales today you will be paid tomorrow by a COMPANY PROVIDED DEBIT CARD.
Pay is $30-$50 per sale. With at least one sale per day, That's $1240 in extra income a month for the average sales person and that's just ONE sale per day!

Qualifications:
Must be
honest, 18 years of age or older.self-motivated.
Must have
average or above typing/computer skills, no problem with the adult entertainment industry, desire to set own schedule and be OK with not having a boss.
We provide free and continuous training. There is absolutely NO investment whatsoever. Serious professionals need only apply. YOU WILL NEVER BE ASKED TO TRANSFER FUNDS OR DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL.
For more information please apply here:
click or cut and paste into your browser- www.tinyurl.com/38vd5z to sign up now, or respond for more info.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Deb

85 months ago

Many times they hire people with LESS skills too....they don't want to pay much and sometimes the higher-up person doesn't want to look bad. I remember years ago having workers tell me, "slow down, don't do extra things, you are making us look lazy!" Well, they were. : )

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

brdly064@aol.com in Bethesda, Maryland

80 months ago

How aggreeable this can be. I've had numerous part-time evening week-end positons; and tne other employees are just plain ignorant or just lazy. They want something for nothing. What ever happen to good pay for good work.???? That must be out the window.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.