Creating my own online Jobs database

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Rami in Amman, Jordan

78 months ago

Hi,
Does anyone know any software solution that I can use to create an online jobs database and to integrate it with my website? I don't want to invest thousands, someone suggested to use Recruitway.com
what do you think?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nagdai in Baltimore, Maryland

78 months ago

Does any one knows how to get in Fannie Mae or Freddy Mac, I would love to work for them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Gary in Anaheim, California

75 months ago

Rami in Amman, Jordan said: Hi,
Does anyone know any software solution that I can use to create an online jobs database and to integrate it with my website? I don't want to invest thousands, someone suggested to use Recruitway.com
what do you think?

Thanks for the recruitway suggestion. So far it looks like it's pretty robust and the best thing is, it's free for now. Did you find anything else?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JEAN G. MAITRE in Brooklyn, New York

72 months ago

I HAVE MY CDL LICENCE CLASSE B WITH ENDORSEMENT "PS"
I'M WORKING FOR CONSOLIDATED BUS TRANSIT,BUT I AM PAYING TOO CHEAP,THEN I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY AT MTA.
THANKING MTA IN ADVANCE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

johnvanja in Kissimmee, Florida

64 months ago

what do you think?

I'm a recruiter and a developer so I know I can set you up with exactly what you need. You can view my work at www.tellcom.com which I setup the job board and candidate registration to link directly to the recruiters ats. I also developed www.candidateconcierge.com email me at johnvanja@hotmail.com if you want me to put something together for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Katie - Wired Cloud in Flower Mound, Texas

50 months ago

what do you think?

I can help you. Drop me a line at katie@wired-cloud.com We're debuting some great sites that integrate social networking, a polished website, and a candidate tracking system, job boards, and directories. If you'd like a chance to beta our new product, give me an email. We're tailored for small companies with big dreams.

John Sararavanja in Kissimmee, Florida

50 months ago

what do you think?

I built something just like what your asking about for my own business, and it's making money. www.candidateconcierge.com I'm now re-creating it again for the healthcare industry www.rnrecruitingnetwork.com. It doesn't take thousands of dollars, just no nonsense online tools. Send me an email at johvanja@hotmail.com and we can do an online meeting and show you exactly how it's generating revenue. At the very least you will get some good ideas. If you want to use exactly what I'm using, it would be very cheap to setup.

Look forward hearing from you.
johnvanja@hotmail.com
john@candidateconcierge.com

knack in Lancaster, Pennsylvania

18 months ago

what do you think?

Definitely check out Knack <a href="www.knackhq.com">www.knackhq.com</a> which allows you to create exactly what you're looking for. The database embeds right into your site with a code snippet and has no up front costs. Even if you've been using a solution and can export your data, you should be able to import it into the Knack tool to try it out.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.