New Recruiter

Comments (5)

TLENDZION in Riverside, California

77 months ago

I'am brand new at Recruiting I feel like I'm doing a great job however I would love any feedback as far as tips or helpful info. to perfect myself in this position. I do appreciate the help thanks.

Leader in Franklin, Tennessee

76 months ago

If you need another marketing outlet visit our free posting site www.lorightyleft.com Thanks!

RMF in Freehold, New Jersey

75 months ago

TLENDZION in Riverside, California said: I'am brand new at Recruiting I feel like I'm doing a great job however I would love any feedback as far as tips or helpful info. to perfect myself in this position. I do appreciate the help thanks.

I would like to send you a copy of my resume for your files if you have any positions in the NJ area. Please send me an email ....RMF712@yahoo.com.........thanks

Kara644 in Boulder, Colorado

52 months ago

TLENDZION in Riverside, California said: I'am brand new at Recruiting I feel like I'm doing a great job however I would love any feedback as far as tips or helpful info. to perfect myself in this position. I do appreciate the help thanks.

You'll go farther faster if you get some basic training. There are lots of courses out there and that will help you evaluate your performance after each call, interview, negotiation, etc. Good luck! You may consider the 'top recruiter secrets', ebook, or Scott Love's books.

lauren Goldman in Houston, Texas

21 months ago

I am very interested in getting into this field my background is in sales.
Can someone share with me the most effective way to learn and enter into this career ?
Regards
Lauren Goldman

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.