New Resume Search Engine (Free)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Terence in Austin, Texas

36 months ago

mike d in Allentown, Pennsylvania said: Yes I was wondering if you can search by zip code or something to pin point my area of ware I need resumes from.

You can certainly search by zip code. For example:
www.indeed.com/resumes?l=95070

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

smithpeggy48@gmail.com in Ashland, Kentucky

25 months ago

How do I post a new resume and delete the old one?

Peggy Smith

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

25 months ago

Hi Peggy,

If you would like to replace your current resume with a new one, please follow these instructions below.

First, log into your account here: my.indeed.com/resume/

Under the View Resume button, there is an Edit Privacy Settings link. Click on this to display a Delete Resume link. Once you select Delete Resume, it will delete your Indeed Resume and allow you to upload another one.

If you have any further questions, please contact our Customer Support team directly through our contact form (www.indeed.com/support). This is the best way to reach them as they are unable to monitor the forums regularly.

Thanks,
Indeed Host

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Joseph in Trenton, Michigan

19 months ago

How do I find out the contact information of the person that posted their resume?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

19 months ago

Hi Joseph, If you would like to contact a resume user, you can do so by clicking on the Email [Person's Name] button on their resume. This will prompt you to log into your account, and then you will be able to contact the job seeker through a contact form on their resume. Per our privacy policy, we do not share a job seeker's contact information until that person responds back to you. If you have any additional questions, please contact our team here: http://ads.indeed.com/contact_indeed Best of luck, Indeed Host

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Michelle in Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania

6 months ago

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas said: Hi Joseph,

If you would like to contact a resume user, you can do so by clicking on the Email [Person's Name] button on their resume. This will prompt you to log into your account , and then you will be able to contact the job seeker through a contact form on their resume. Per our privacy policy, we do not share a job seeker's contact information until that person responds back to you.

If you have any additional questions, please contact our team here: ads.indeed.com/contact_indeed

Best of luck,
Indeed Host

When you sign up for an Indeed account, you get some free emails. How many do you get? Is that per the life of the account or per month?

Thanks,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.