Starting out...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

How did you get your start doing recruiter work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

Drew in Rockford, Michigan

85 months ago

Host said: How did you get your start doing recruiter work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

I'm actually moving from a job in Pharmaceuticals to Recruiting. Oddly enough I played online video games with a Partner of a small recruiting firm and one day we just happen to get chatting about what each other does for a living. I was intrigued and wanted to know more. Eventually he offered me an interview. Payed for half the flight and hotel and 5 months later. I'm starting in a few weeks.

I don't have any prior recruiting experience, and actually stumbled upon this looking for advice :P

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

RMF in Freehold, New Jersey

65 months ago

Host said: How did you get your start doing recruiter work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

I would like to send you a copy of my resume for your files if you have any positions in the NJ area. Please send me an email ....RMF712@yahoo.com.........thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.