Regional or Corporate Loss Prevention Opportunities

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Hank Wasserburger in Mine Hill, New Jersey

71 months ago

I have over 20 years experience in the loss prevention field and am looking for my next opportunity. I am a results-focused, dedicated individual who has a proven track record at the corporate and regional levels. I would appreciate it if you could contact me if you aware of any opportunities in the New York/New Jersey metro area. Please use this forum, or if you prefer, feel free to contact me at hhw07@yahoo.com. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Hank Wasserburger in Mine Hill, New Jersey

71 months ago

AsktheCareerLady in East Bay, California said: Try lpjobs.com I had great success using that with my clients with education in Criminal Justice - should work for you too! And don't forget to search Indeed!

--
The Career Lady
askthecareerlady@gmail.com
askthecareerlady.blogspot.com/

Thanks for your input. I check LPJOBS and Indeed every day, along with a slew of other internet job posting sites and have registered with just about LP recruiter. It is just very tough out there right now. Very few job opportunities and fewer interviews. Thanks again and if you hear of anything please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tim in Bowie, Maryland

37 months ago

What is the average salary for a Regional Loss Prevention Manager in the Mid-Atlantic market?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.