Regulation Sindroma Metabolic Diet at Hospital AWS-Samarinda

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Sri Sudarminingsih in Jakarta, Indonesia

81 months ago

I have research about cut point diet sindroma metabolic at Cevron Oil Company, who are you intersting with my research??? I want sharing and need friend dietition from man foreign because I want publication at journal ADA or jamaica but my english no good, so I need friend for help me. Who are you the best friend from dietition help me please!!!Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

yes, I want my friend can helpful my research about sindroma metabolic, I given diet for employer cevron 124 employer.this research was aimed to explore the extent to food habit relates with syndrome metabolic among offshore workers employed by Cevron located in Balikpapan, but my english no good, I need friend can helpful for me to writer english and published my research at journal ADA or Jamaica, thanks

81 months ago

I job at Samarinda, I came from east Borneo. I job at Hospital Abdul wahab sahranie-Samarinda, my english no good, but I have different research hospital, I need and sooner with the best friend, spesially from english, australia or american. I want sharring about that. Who are you dietition clever and smart speak indonesian, help me please, Can you help me the best friend????

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.