RAQC pre-admission test at Seneca

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

tess in Scarborough, Ontario

55 months ago

Hi Evogenesis,

I have a pre-admission test at Seneca for the RAQC program in a few days. I wanted to know how to prepare for the applicant profile section in particular. What sort of short questions can I expect? Is the essay topic always related to RA or can we expect random topics? Any tips regarding the essay you would that you would like to would be great. Btw, is the applicant profile timed just like the English test?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

tori in Toronto, Ontario

54 months ago

Hi tess,

I'm also interested in RAQC program in Seneca. I would like to know how was the pre-admission test. What was the topic in the essay ? Can you please, tell me about the test and some tips ?. I'll appreciate it. Thanks

Reply - Report abuse

alumni in Scarborough, Ontario

14 months ago

Can you help me out, to understand more about how the testing goes for reading, language and logic test. I hope you will understand how lost one is at the beginning since i am sure you felt the same when you were asked to give the test.. So any help would be much appreciated.

tess in Scarborough, Ontario said: Hi Evogenesis,

I have a pre-admission test at Seneca for the RAQC program in a few days. I wanted to know how to prepare for the applicant profile section in particular. What sort of short questions can I expect? Is the essay topic always related to RA or can we expect random topics? Any tips regarding the essay you would that you would like to would be great. Btw, is the applicant profile timed just like the English test?

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.