Regulatory Affairs Certification

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

X in Toronto, Ontario

57 months ago

Hello all. Does anyone have written this exam?
I will be starting my Seneca RAQC program in Jan 10, and would like to maybe get a head start on the exam. Would it be reasonable to register for the April/May 10 exam and start preparing now? Should I wait till after I start the program, and learn a bit before start studying?

How much work is involved in studying for this exam? (months of late evenings and study weekends or 2 wks vacation sacrificed is enough?)

Any insights please?

Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jen in Mississauga, Ontario

45 months ago

Hello.
Since this post is from 11 months ago, I am assuming you are done with Seneca's RAQC program. I was just offered admission into this program for Jan 2011 start. I am curious what your opinion on the program is, now that you have gone through with the program. Also, I am curious to see how you like this industry.

Thanks so much

Jennifer
leejenny82@gmail.com

X in Toronto, Ontario said: Hello all. Does anyone have written this exam?
I will be starting my Seneca RAQC program in Jan 10, and would like to maybe get a head start on the exam. Would it be reasonable to register for the April/May 10 exam and start preparing now? Should I wait till after I start the program, and learn a bit before start studying?

How much work is involved in studying for this exam? (months of late evenings and study weekends or 2 wks vacation sacrificed is enough?)

Any insights please?

Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.