Regulatory Affairs training in Canada

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 588)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Katie in Hamilton, Ontario

62 months ago

for admission into the program at humber, do they look at your grades or do they just look to see they you've got a degree?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Elio Prashad in Woodbridge, Ontario

62 months ago

they ask for a transcript AND a copy of your diploma..... They accepted a photocopy of my diploma because I didn't want to give them the original.

The transcript details all of your grades, and it must be sent directly from your previous school to humber. So I guess they DO look at the grades, although I feel like the grades themselves don't really matter that much.

They want to see that you have a degree, and that it meets the admission requirements. Also, the pre-admission testing and interviews are very important. The grades, provided you completed your degree, must have some weight but not as much.

paramveer in Rohtak, India

62 months ago

hello ....i want to ask that i hv fullfilled all requiremnts for admission in seneca in regulatory affairs and quality operation course , as i hv 66% in my b.pharmacy and hv acceptable ILETS score ..so is there need of any english test that would help me for my admission and do tell me abt that doing only RA course(humber) and combi of RA and QC (seneca) which one course hv more benefits....n plz do reply ..thx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

can somebody tell me abt Academy of applied pharmaceutical sciences,,,,how u rate this institute comparing with seneca, humber and tipt

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mia in Brampton, Ontario

62 months ago

I think that if you are applying as an international student, you should ask your admissions questions to these schools directly in order to obtain accurate information. I know Humber is pretty good with responding to inquiries.

Humber College:
clinical.research@humber.ca

Seneca College:
Admissions Advisor: Darlene Bennett
Email: darlene.bennett@senecac.on.ca

TIPT:
You can ask them a question on the "contact" page on their website.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rishi salwan in Karnal, India

62 months ago

Elio Prashad in Woodbridge, Ontario said: Cont'd...Ramesh explained to me as well that the RA program has very little overhead costs because there is no "lab" portion of the program. And there is no textbooks either. In a QC program you are working in a lab (which they have in-house at TIPT). But with RA, its all laws, theory and writing/presentations. Majority of your time is spent in class and tuition costs are going to cover profs salaries and so on. But equipment is a very minimal part of the equation.

finally. I don't have anything against TIPT. I apoligize if it seems that way from my responses.

I have seen a list of the various courses they offer and I am still thinking about perhaps picking up a few courses through them after I complete my RA diploma.

There is a 7 week long course on HPLC that I would love to pick up. In the past I worked at a research lab working with proteins. And only one person in our entire lab (50-60 ppl) was fully qualified to operate the HPLC properly and effectively.

Anyways, I hope that all these messages are helpful to those of you who are still considering which school to attend. As the years go by, TIPT will indeed have built up presence in the RA industry. For now the RA program is still quite new and not many campanies know them. With time that will change. The issue will always be tuition. Can you afford it? Do you have the luxury of choosing another school?

HI ELIO PRASHAD

I have completed b-pharmacy(india)now i have applied to TIPT for pharmaceutical quality control analyst. plz let me know dat if this institute has a good reputition in securing job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

Hi Rishi,

I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for in an answer, so I'll do my best...None of the schools in question (TIPT, Humber, Seneca) actually "secure" anyone a job. They simply offer a chance for grads to meet potential employers. TIPT offers a career fair, the other two offer Co-op placement. Kepe in mind, once co-op is finished, you dont necessarily have a job. If you've made a good impression on them, maybe they will hire you, but maybe they won't.

TIPT will introduce you to potential employers via career fair. This doesn't secure you a job either, it just gives you a chance to meet employers.

All 3 schools boast that majority of their grads secure jobs, but these numbers cannot always be trusted. These numbers are biased to make the school look good. They all want you to go to their schools, and they all want your money.

If your question is about the program itself...well from my research, QC is relatively high in demand. Keep in mind that there is a global recession and mot many places are hiring at this time. But generally, more schooling will always increase your chances of being hired for a job.

QC in particular, doesn't require a QC diploma...many people perform QC tasks at work because they have been doing it for so many years. Having a diploma in QC would be a huge benefit over those applying for the same job without that diploma.

Hope this helps,

62 months ago

paramveer in Rohtak, India said: hello ....i want to ask that i hv fullfilled all requiremnts for admission in seneca in regulatory affairs and quality operation course , as i hv 66% in my b.pharmacy and hv acceptable ILETS score ..so is there need of any english test that would help me for my admission and do tell me abt that doing only RA course(humber) and combi of RA and QC (seneca) which one course hv more benefits....n plz do reply ..thx

Do assess your academic credentials, you must talk to the school directly and find out what they are looking for. Their posted requirements are in relation to canadian schooling. Any international degrees/education must be looked at individually. At this time you may also want to check the tuition costs because the posted tuition fees are for canadian residents, anyone attending from another country are subject to higher fees.

Regarding the english test. They don't look at any scores from other standardized tests. They administer their own test. You could prepare by reading alot of practice TOEFL tests and doing alot of practice questions. That won't completely prepare you, but it will help.

About the comparison between the two courses, please refer to some of the posts above in the forum. For the most part, the programs are very similar in curriculum.

Good luck
-E

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rishi salwan in New Delhi, India

62 months ago

hi elio prashad
thanks 4 ur comment on my doubts.plz let me know brother can i get a job dere after completing qc analyst course or during my couse plz gv me ur email address nd ur home address wd ur contact number bcoz when i reach canada i wanna meet u.
thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kishmish in Brampton, Ontario

62 months ago

What about the part-time Regulatory affairs programme from Seneca that does not have co-op part. Is that of same importance as the full-time course.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mia in Brampton, Ontario

62 months ago

The part-time program at Seneca might be good for people who already work in the pharmaceutical/medical device industry, and don't need an internship, but just want to learn regulatory affairs. These people might be interested in changing departments or whatever. It might also be good for people with day-jobs who can't really afford to take time off and go to school full-time. I dunno if the quality of education differs.

www.senecac.on.ca/ce/programs/pharma_regulatory_faq.html

rishi salwan in New Delhi, India

62 months ago

hello mia,
i hv already applied 2 TIPT for pharmaceutical quality control analyst so plz let me know about the reputation of TIPT. can i get job after completing my course.
thanks

mia in Brampton, Ontario

62 months ago

You shouldn't really think that any program you enroll in is going to guarantee you a job. Getting a position depends on your experiences, education and qualities the employer is looking for in a candidate. There aren't millions of jobs open in Canada either.

Personally, I had never heard of TIPT until I read this forum. Maybe that tells you something about their reputation.

TIPT, Humber, and Seneca all offer CERTIFICATES. A post-graduate certificate in Canada is a lower standard than a masters degree in terms of education. A certificate is sort of like a supplement to a bachelors degree - it's not very prestigious but can be practical.

mia in Brampton, Ontario

62 months ago

humber grad in Mississauga, Ontario said: I just wanted to make a comment here since I am a humber grad in RA. First off, I do not think it is that difficult to get in. I was under the impression they were taking 60 students this year. Well even if they are taking 40, which they took last year, they do not have enough internships for everyone. Currently at least 15 people don't have internships and it has almost been 3 months since the end of the program. In addition, as of right now the Canadian RA field is jam packed and it is not easy to get a job. I post this not to scare anyone, but just to give you some real information as humber is not going to. Its all about the money.

Humber is taking 40 students for September 2009.

1. Have any of those 15 students found internship placements yet? (Is Humber doing anything to assist students who weren't able to get internships?)

2. Of the students who WERE able to get internships, how many of them are now working full-time in the field?

sunandan kapoor in Amritsar, India

62 months ago

i have comleted my b pharmay degree recently and i interested in applying for regulatory affairs programs at both Seneca
i need full information about job placement in canada and also wanna know abt. part time job relate to it

Prajeet Singh in Scarborough, Ontario

62 months ago

So far, nobody mentioned anything about salaries. How much is a regulatory affairs person expected to make in Canada once he/she gets that coveted full-time job? Around 40k a year? 50k a year? I heard they don't make much.

Joseph in Allentown, Pennsylvania

62 months ago

Hi Elio. I'm writing for your opinion on my chances for a RA career and/or chances for admission to the Humber or Seneca certificate programs.

By way of background, I am a Canadian citizen. I graduated from UofT in 1996 with an Honors degree in Life Sciences, majoring in toxicology, and including a thesis in cardiovascular pharmacology. Rather than pursue grad school or med school, I chose instead to attend law school in the US.

I have been practicing law in the US since my graduation in 2000. I have practiced general litigation. Although I do not have experience with healthcare law, biotech law, or biomed regulations, a large part of my legal training was to research, interpret, and apply regulations and laws in any field. With my science background, I feel I am more than capable of applying the regulatory framework to drugs and medical devices, and to thereby provide value to a drug or device manufacturer.

It is my desire to return to Canada and to enter the RA field. Despite my lack of experience I feel that my marketability is helped by my science and legal backgrounds. I am ready and willing to seek RA certification through RAPS. And I am also willing to apply for the Humber and Seneca RA certificate programs if that would significantly improve my career prospects.

My question to you is whether you think someone with my relevant, albeit unconventional, background would be able to find entry-level employment in the RA field in Canada, or would a Humber/Seneca certificate be necessary in light of my lack of experience in the field? Or am I barking up the wrong tree altogether.

I appreciate your time and look forward to your comments.

62 months ago

hi..i want to know that which one is more beneficial accourding to carrier prospective in future in canada....regulatory affairs and Quality control or doing clinical research ...i yr coop proggrame

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

Hi Joseph,

I'm not exactly sure that I am the right person to be asking, but I can tell you that as far as getting into Humb er/Seneca you should have absolutely no problem meeting the prerequisites.

Essentially RA is a field that you can teach yourself without taking any courses at all. Some people enter the field by working their way up through a company (for example). The humber/seneca programs don't require you to have any background knowledge of RA.

As far as getting a job, well I would have to say yourself, with your credentials and an RA certificate will have a much better chance than me, with my plain old Bsc Biochem and an RA certificate. Believe it or not, but your legal background is very relevant in a program like this and perhaps will turn out to help you alot when looking for a job afterwards.

In my research, every company I have talked to says they "do not require" an RA certificate when hiring entry level RA positions, BUT they also go on to say that they don't hire anyone without it. I guess that may be confusing to some - essentially they do not require the certificate but in lieu of that they expect experience in the RA field. Anyone without experience AND without the RA certificate can technically apply for the job but won't have much success.

Hope this helps...

Joseph in Allentown, Pennsylvania

61 months ago

Elio,

Thanks for your advice. It is very encouraging. Interestingly, I sent an email to RAPS asking which study modules I should purchase to best prepare for the RAC exam.

I was told that the exam is geared toward those with 3-5 years experience in the RA field and that it is very difficult to study for and pass the exam if one does not already have some experience in the field. In other words, the study materials are designed under the assumption that you already have some baseline knowledge of the field. Neither the exam nor the study modules are introductory. Of course, I was advised to purchase on-line courses, offered by RAPS, to get the baseline knowledge.

So I suppose the choices are to study hard and hope to pass the RAC exam anyway, without field experience. Or I could pursue an RA cert from Humber/Seneca, get my foot in the door with a company, and after some time perhaps the company will reimburse me for the RAC exam. Either way, it's going to take hard work and a commitment to the RA field. But I believe that whatever route I take it will be worth my while. I recently read elsewhere that the pipeline for upcoming drugs and medical devices is rich with lots of new compounds and research. So, I believe the demand for RA professionals will increase over the next 5 years at least.

Thanks again for your advice. I'll keep you posted as to what choices I make over the next few months. Cheers!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

saibharath in Hyderabad, India

61 months ago

hiii...i am an pharmacy graduate from hyderabad.i like to do RA FROM seneac.is it a better option for me?....can i get the admission in this college?.....

Humber grad in Brampton, Ontario

61 months ago

mia in Brampton, Ontario said: Humber is taking 40 students for September 2009.

1. Have any of those 15 students found internship placements yet? (Is Humber doing anything to assist students who weren't able to get internships?)

2. Of the students who WERE able to get internships, how many of them are now working full-time in the field?

If I am not mistaken, there are still around 10-12 people without internships. Around 8 people were able to find their own internships without humbers help, and for those who had internships, so far not many have full time jobs in the reg industry. Hope this helps.

mia in Brampton, Ontario

61 months ago

Thanks! Your info really does help. I keep hearing that RA is an industry that is expanding, but I am concerned that the reality is that more graduates are obtaining these certifications than there are jobs available these days. If you think about it, there are 40 RA graduates from Humber annually, 40 from Seneca over the course of a year, and even more from TIPT etc. That's over 100 graduates a year. From my research (and please correct me if I'm wrong) RA is a profession where you basically stick with a job for a while and there isn't that much turnover. Also, I'm not sure how many RA profesionals a company generally hires - bigger companies would obviously hire more, but does anyone have any real numbers?

I think RA is a great profession, but I don't want to waste a year in a dead-end program if it means that the only other job i'd be qualified for is at macdonalds when i can't find a job in this industry. From what I hear, getting any position in pharma is bloody difficult.

61 months ago

I'm sorry you feel that way Mia.

The truth of the matter is that in this recession all jobs are harder to come by...relatively speaking. Regulatory affairs is just another field amongst many, but it IS a rapidly growing field. There is alot of demand for the position, and there is alot of competition as well. One must stay up to date with laws and regulations or they risk becoming obsolete in the industry (with all these new grads coming up).

Just like anything, as supply meets demand, you will see less and less grads coming out of the RA program. Yes, you don't want to be pigeonholed into one profession and find out later that you hit a dead end. With a RA degree, you are not only able to take a job in RA, but also QA & QC departments. you look at a company like Apotex, that accoutns for hundreds and hundreds of employees. Now multiply that by the number of large Pharma companies in Toronto, Montreal, Winnipeg, etc...USA, Mexico....I can keep going.

Being such an international field, you don't limit yourself at all.

Any position in Pharma is really difficult right now, but thats a symptom of a global recession and should not cast a shadow on one profession alone. In general, any education is better than none, so whatever you choose, whether its RA or not, will give you an advantage.

Good luck in finding your chosen profession

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

J in Richmond, British Columbia

61 months ago

I really enjoyed all the postings on this site. I just received my ph.d in biochem from UBC and am currently working for a biotech company focusing on business development. I am about 6 months into the job and realized that I want to work in the more specialized field of biotech industry. I have seen many people around me getting laid off and I figured that the best way to avoid the problem is to get more education to be specialized. Currently, I am thinking either the RA certificate course from Humber/Seneca or a law school. So my question is can anyone help me which will be a better choice for me to get into RA? And how hard is to get into Humber/Seneca? From reading the postings, it seems to be insanely hard to get into (harder than law school maybe???)

WiZ in Mississauga, Ontario

61 months ago

ive been reading this discussion for a while as i am interested in this field..as for the salary question here's a link, hope it helps

www.pharmaceutical.ca/pharmaceutical-job/regulatory-affairs-specialist-a275.html

i dont know how accurate they are but according to them, you can earn 50,000-70,000 for a regulatory affairs specialist. i guess someone who works in the industry can confirm this, i wonder how much hourly pay you need to earn that much. my question is for those people who are currently working, how are the hours, is it a 9-5 desk job, do you get involved in lab work, travel? everyone should consider these details if thinking about this profession.

Mehmet in Toronto, Ontario in Toronto, Ontario

61 months ago

Hi Elio.
Thanks for all comments and information about RA.I have Bachelor Chemistry degree and an internship in a pharmaceutical company.Also I have almost 12 years experience as pharmacy apprentice. I want to apply to RA courses.But I am between Seneca and Humber. I am not sure which one should I choose, because I have no idea both of colleges. I just need your opinion.

I appreciate your time and I am looking forward to your comment.

61 months ago

Mehmet in Toronto, Ontario in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi Elio.
Thanks for all comments and information about RA.I have Bachelor Chemistry degree and an internship in a pharmaceutical company.Also I have almost 12 years experience as pharmacy apprentice. I want to apply to RA courses.But I am between Seneca and Humber. I am not sure which one should I choose, because I have no idea both of colleges. I just need your opinion.

I appreciate your time and I am looking forward to your comment.

Please read back in the forum to see some comparisons between the programs.

In all honesty, the Humber and Seneca programs are very similar, and if it's a job you are looking for then they both give you the same advantages.

You have more than enough credentials to get into the programs, and if you still are not sure which one you like, try looking at the cost, the commute time, etc... Also, note that you can apply to both programs at the same time at no additional charge, and perhaps you decide based on which one accepts you into their program or which one is more comvenient. Seneca takes in students in January as well so perhaps it would be more convenient to start sooner instead of waiting until september 2010

61 months ago

Dear Evogenesis

I had some questions for you regarding the RA program at Seneca. I did apply for the 2010 Jan program but I have not heard anything. When I check my status it says application is received and is under review. When do you find out if you got in or not. Also, I understand that you have to take some kind of English test. What is this test all about? Should I be preparing for it? How much time do you have to prepare for it? I am Canadian and English is my first language. Do you think I would have to study for the exam?
My background is Ph.D. in biochemistry from UBC (2008) and now I am working as a director of business development at a biotech company in Vancouver. I just decided to move to Toronto and realized that I did not want to pursue a career in business development. Do you think I would have hard time getting in? Also how are you enjoying school?

I appreciate your help!!!

shravanb in Pune, India

60 months ago

hai Elio,
i applied for the RA program at Seneca, they asked me for one more exam, what this exam is all about. what short of questions are going to be asked.
please help me in this.

60 months ago

Hi Pune,

I was just wondering, when did you apply? I applied for the Seneca 2010 Jan courses about 2 weeks ago but I havn't heard anything yet.

J

60 months ago

I just want to correct my last posting. The question is for Shravanb in Pune. Sorry about that. It is early in the morning in Vancouver :)

Elio in Woodbridge, Ontario

60 months ago

Hey J and Shravanb,

The procedure is similar for both schools, when it says "application is recieved and under review" that means that they have recieved your application. You will not get "acceptance" right now. You must first complete your pre-admission testing.
Once your application is reviewed...and they say "yes, this person is qualified" more options will open up on your account allowing you to schedule when you will do your english test.

After that test is done, you will again see some sort of cryptic message, "Awaiting decision " or something like that.

Then, they tabulate the results (computerized) and send you your score in the mail. They also read the essays of the top scorers, so you must allow time for that as well.

Long story short, I applied in Feb 2009, and i did everything by about march. I believe I got acceptance in the 1st week of may. They don't have a set timeline they work on, and in my case, I called them to ask them if there was any progress (I called a few times) and they didn't know when it would be done, only that I would know when they know.

My guess, if you start January, maybe you hear from them as late as october. Thats just a guess though.

60 months ago

sorry, one correction....

Humber will let you schedule your exam date and all that. I believe

Seneca sent me a letter in the mail saying "this is the time, date address" and what to bring.

60 months ago

Thank you Elio for your posting. I did call Seneca twice now and they said they could not tell me anything about the application progress. Anyways, I guess I will have to wait. One more question for you is, what is the English test all about? Currently I am studying for LSAT as well and is this test going to be as challenging as the LSAT? Also what are these essays you are supposed to write? One more question. How do you like the program? Would you recommend it to others?

I am just very anxious because I am planning on moving to Toronto sometime within next three months and I want to have something planned before moving. Whatever comes first I guess. Law school, Seneca or job.

Cheers.

60 months ago

The english test, to be totally honest, is very straight forward.

Its comprehension, spelling, grammar stuff. If you've grown up speaking english all your life then it should just be common knowledge. One thing I did was briefly review punctuation rules...

They will give a paragraph, you read it, answer questions on it. Also, they can give you sentences and you choose which one has better grammar. Finally, expect spelling (maybe).

Its multiple choice. And I think the test its comparable to is TOEFL. But keep in mind, TOEFL doesn't ask much comprehension.

Essay, well I remember it being something about "why do you feel you are suited for RA" these topics change often but they are all along the same lines.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

So far, the Humber program is great.

I can only assume Seneca is the exact same.

I wouldn't recommend anything yet because I simply don't know this far into the program. Its very comprehensive, lots of information.

Anyone else, from now on please email me if you want to ask me a question. My computer is acting up and sometimes I can't access this forum. Thanks

elioprashad@msn.com

TIPT Grad (RA) in Burlington, Ontario

60 months ago

As a TIPT Grad in the RA program, about 8 out of 11 from my class are still looking for a job many months after graduating. None of those employed actually have the title of Regulatory Affairs Specialist / Associate. TIPT's job fair is a joke. The May 2009 job fair was non existent, the upcoming job fair includes only 3 employers, and the Career Counselors are not helpful at all.

-Disgruntled TIPT Graduate

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Evogenesis in Toronto, Ontario

60 months ago

Hello J,

When I applied for the Jan 2009 semester I took my test in mid-October and did not get confirmation of enrollment until early December. I was calling the admissions counselor so often we were on a first name basis. I must admit it was frustrating trying to plan for the next year while the results were in limbo. However, I am confident that with your background and a little preparedness you will do fine.

I completed my co-op internship and I am now back in class for my final semester. I really enjoyed my co-op and it was nice to see that my colleagues also had great experiences.

If anyone has specific questions about the Seneca program feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Evogenesis

anshul in Rohtak, India

60 months ago

hii,
can anybody tell me what type of questions seneca ask in pretesting exam of english?
is it multiple choice question exam or is there any essay type questions they would ask in exam>

Chanelle in Toronto, Ontario

60 months ago

Hi Evogenesis

I have applied for the Pharmaceuticals Regulatory Affairs / QA at Seneca and I have to write my test in about a week. I have completed the practice test that is posted on the Seneca website and it seems pretty straight forward. I was wondering how you prepared for the MC test, as well as the Applicant Profile. I know that they require you to write background info about the RAQC program and to be honest I dont have a lot of knowledge on this subject. If you could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. This is stressing me out!

Thanks!
Chanelle

shravanb in Pune, India

60 months ago

Evogenesis in Toronto, Ontario said: Hello J,

When I applied for the Jan 2009 semester I took my test in mid-October and did not get confirmation of enrollment until early December. I was calling the admissions counselor so often we were on a first name basis. I must admit it was frustrating trying to plan for the next year while the results were in limbo. However, I am confident that with your background and a little preparedness you will do fine.

I completed my co-op internship and I am now back in class for my final semester. I really enjoyed my co-op and it was nice to see that my colleagues also had great experiences.

If anyone has specific questions about the Seneca program feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Evogenesis

Hai Evogenesis,
i have just written the Seneca exam some 2 weeks back. came to know from previous forum discussions that u are studying in Seneca. could u please tell me where did u do ur co-op internship i.e which company? were u been paid for that or not?
I came to know that all the students did not get the internship this year.
could u please reply to my mail id shravanb84@yahoo.com

shravanb in Pune, India

60 months ago

Chanelle in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi Evogenesis

I have applied for the Pharmaceuticals Regulatory Affairs / QA at Seneca and I have to write my test in about a week. I have completed the practice test that is posted on the Seneca website and it seems pretty straight forward. I was wondering how you prepared for the MC test, as well as the Applicant Profile. I know that they require you to write background info about the RAQC program and to be honest I dont have a lot of knowledge on this subject. If you could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. This is stressing me out!

Thanks!
Chanelle

Hai Chanelle,
just check the course module of each subject in the college web, u will get a brief idea of the course. It very simple.
Thanks
Shravan

J in Vancouver, British Columbia

60 months ago

Hi Evogenesis,
Thank you for you kind response. I am writing the exam soon in Vancouver. I just can't believe you don't find out the result till December. It would be nice to know earlier so I can have some more time to move in case i get in.... Anyways, could you tell me little bit more about the exam? How did you prepare for the exam? Anything you can tell me would be very useful. Also how long is the exam?

Thanks!

60 months ago

hey this is for EVOGENESIS, can you contact me at supersayen_man@hotmail.com, you posted way back that if we get in touch with you you would be willing to answer some questions. if you are able to can you please let me know what to focus on or study for. thx a lot

60 months ago

btw chanelle can you post the link for the practise exam plz?

shravanb in Pune, India

60 months ago

Hai Evogenesis,
could u please tell me where did u do ur co-op internship i.e which company? were u been paid for that or not?
I also came to know that all the students did not get the internship this year.

Evogenesis in Toronto, Ontario

60 months ago

Hello Everyone:

J
The exam was about 3 hours if I'm not mistaken. Its really not terribly difficult, but you should go in having an idea of what you are going to write in your personal profile. On the regulatory affairs professional society (RAPS) website there exists a white paper on the industry. I prepared for the essay by reading this paper and organizing my thoughts.

Chanelle
The best way to get background knowledge is to go ahead and do some research. Go on the Seneca website, look up the program and know the courses and general outline. Also do research on the industry, there are many excellent organizations RAPS/CAPRA that can provide some education and background. Since the application process is competitive, Seneca is trying to select for the most committed, knowledgeable and driven students. This will be reflected in the essay you have to write.

Mary in Nepean, Ontario

60 months ago

Hi Evogenesis,

Could you please tell us what kind of short answer questions will be asked? Please give an example.

Thanks,

Mary

amisha in Etobicoke, Ontario

59 months ago

Hi

Does anyone know where can I find the practice English test for Seneca college?
Please send me a link if you guys know.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.