can I work in overseas with my RA experience in Korea?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Amy in Seoul, Korea, Republic of

68 months ago

I'm working as Regulatory Affairs Specialist in medical device company in Korea. I graduated the university in the United States with biology degree and am working in Korea due to some personal reasons.
I may have a chance to go back to the United States next year and I would like to continue working as RA.
Where should I contact to get the job in the United States?
Would there be a chance that the company might accept my experience?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

CT Rx in New York, New York

55 months ago

Interesting, were you able to find an RA position in the US? Another thought, can't you apply for internal transfer within your own company? Also, do you need to someone to sponsor you with a working visa?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.