Our client has an immediate opening for a Build Release Engineer in San Francisco. Our client is looking for a talented Release Engineer who will support a team of Release Engineers and Developers, helping them merge code, conduct analysis, and and help in deployment onto the UNIX environment.
Must have: 3-5 years of J2EE application deployment experience on WebLogic in a UNIX environment.
Must have direct, hands-on experience in designing and implementing a configuration management solution, across various platforms.
* Strong understanding of producing deployable units for the J2EE environment including (.war, .ear)
* BEA Weblogic application server experience plus Deployment Process, Logic Interface, and advanced Administration
* Experience with clustering and high-availability systems Proficient with UNIX, preferably Solaris
* Proficient in scripting languages and shell programming; preferably python and Perl.
* Experience with ClearCase, ClearQuest
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work well independently and with other team members as required
PLS. HELP ME!!!! THANKS ALL!!!