Senior System Reliability Engineer - career opportunity

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Jeff Jenks in Santa Clara, California

77 months ago

My client company in Sunnyvale, CA has asked me to find their first Senior System Reliability Engineer. Their product is state-of-the-art electrical power generation equipment based on proprietary, patent protected fuel cells. The company is five years old, VC funded and has equipment in the field under evaluation by customers. In fact their building in Sunnyvale is running on electrical power coming from their equipment.

The primary emphasis at the beginning of this regular full time career opportunity is to model the predictive reliability of the current design of the power generation equipment. This person will embrace the Reliability function in the company and as the company grows, this position will lead to a Reliability management position very quickly.

If you would like to know more about this company and the position, please contact Jeff Jenks by e-mail at Jeff@micronetpartners.com with a resume attached as a Word .doc or by phone at 408-996-7033. I would be glad to send you a more detailed position description.

Sincerely,
Jeff Jenks, Partner
MicroNet Partners
Techmart Center
5201 Great America Parkway
Suite 320
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Direct: 408-996-7033
FAX: 408-850-7276
Jeff@micronetpartners.com
www.micronetpartners.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.