Respiratory Therapist Jobs Forum

Current Discussions (924) - Start a Discussion

justin deango in florida, Wyoming

Updated 15 months ago

any rt ever gone from rt to nursing then nurse practitioner - 11 Replies

hi guys how are you all doing first I would like to tell you a little background about myself I have been a respiratory therapist for almost 7 years...

mrbongeh in covina, California

Updated 15 months ago

Ardor health and there adds on here! - 3 Replies

So after seeing several adds by Ardor health ,I decided to submit some information and then a day later received a call from a recruiter. So I sent...

ebusiness66ATyahooDOTcom in Houston, Texas

Updated 15 months ago

respiratory therapist job in phoenix - 1 Reply

My wife and I moved to phoenix in September and I still have had no luck finding an RRT position. Anyone know of available positions or job...

Updated 15 months ago

Have giving up trying to find a respiratory therapist job! - 6 Replies

Two years after graduating and a couple of interviews with no luck its time to call it quits with respiratory therapy! Getting food stamps and...

Mr SRT in Groton, New York

Updated 15 months ago

The respiratory therapy departments in Florida take money from RT schools to hire new graduatess! - 1 Reply

THE Florida Board of Respiratory Care has investigated the hiring practices of six respiratory directors working in different Florida healthcare...

jahall05 in Youngstown, Ohio

Will you fill out my survey? Communication in healthcare organizations.

I am a current human resources management student and I am writing a research paper on communication in healthcare. The survey contains no...

Debbie N in South Bend, Indiana

Updated 15 months ago

Returning to the field of Respiratory Therapy? - 7 Replies

I would like to know if anyone can give me some sound advice on the best way to get back in to RT field after being out for 8 years? I have been...

StarvingRRT in Georgia

Updated 15 months ago

I making a Mistake with Respiratory Care? - 3 Replies

I am 1 1/2 years into this field as an RC student...and converted X-Ray Tech.....(There are NO Jobs in X-Ray) I have over 12 years of Health Care...

HomelessRRT in Georgia

Updated 15 months ago

HCA INC in Florida posts jobs you cant get dont waste your time submitting an application. - 1 Reply

Same thing every time I apply for a respiratory therapist position with HCA INC ( NOT UNDER CONSIDERATION) their hiring managers are incompetent in...

HomelessRRT in Georgia

Updated 15 months ago

Starting out in RT - 527 Replies

I am just begining to look into San Diego schools that offer coarses in RT. I do not have any gen. ed completed. Are there any schools out there that...

Beth in Plano in Plano, Texas

Updated 16 months ago

Been in Florida for 6 months still no work to be found! - 4 Replies

HCA, FLORIDA HOSPITAL, BAYCARE, TENET with no luck. I

bltrrtmom in atlanta, Georgia

home health

is it really big change working in a hospital moving to home health? Any RT work in home health like it? Trying to move back home as I am a single...

Updated 16 months ago

Truly PRN positions - 1 Reply

I wanted the advice of everyone: with the prn positions you guys work, are you required to work a certain amount of weekends? is there any RT...

cruzhi310 in West Los Angeles, California

Lindsey Jones Complete Review Course for SALE

Please email me at cruzhi310@gmail.com if interested. I have all the books, CDS and Tests, Study Guide and Clin Sims CDS and Simulations.

kdg142001@yahoo.com in Robbinsville, North Carolina

Updated 16 months ago

Jobs in Dubai - 32 Replies

Hello, Canadian RRT here looking for any information on job roles, and recent wages/packages in Dubai for RRT's.

Updated 16 months ago

Lindsey Jones CRT/RRT Exam Review with flash cards for sale. Current edition. - 2 Replies

Book and flashcards are slightly used with highlights/markups, etc but are in good shape overall. Email me at dcash27@hotmail.com if interested!...

Steve in Stockton, California

Updated 16 months ago

RT trying to get a license with a felony record - 5 Replies

i had a felony arrest 15 years ago and the dept. of health in florida wants to denny my application. ever hear of this

Updated 16 months ago

Graduated Respiratory Therapy School can't find work now selling auto parts! - 18 Replies

I am broke and down and out and working a mininum wage job at a auto parts store. The student loans are due and no one is knocking on my door...

Updated 16 months ago

Stay away from this field! - 16 Replies

You have a better chance digging and finding gold coins in your backyard than finding a job as a respiratory therapist.

BradleyRTstudent in minneapolis, Minnesota

Updated 16 months ago

Recieved hundreds of applications from ten different states! - 7 Replies

All these applications for 1 or 2 per diem positions!

webdox in Hollywood, California

Updated 17 months ago

drug testing at san joaquin valley college respiratory program - 2 Replies

helllo i will soon be entering the rt program and unfortunately have made a terrible decision on my part. I gave in to smoking marijuana a week...

Updated 17 months ago

I want to be a respiratory therapist in taiwan? - 3 Replies

I will be graduating as an RT next year, I want to know if anyone has any info on what the process is for working in Taiwan as a foreign rt with a...

Updated 17 months ago

RT programs in Houston TX - 22 Replies

Does anyone know about the programs in houston TX? I am looking at HCC and Kingwood. What are the quality of these programs? How does the job...

RRT in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Looking to volunteer as a Respiratory Therapist for the Peace Corp.

Any information on this world be appreciated.

Bluetea in Texas

Updated 17 months ago

What garbage respiratory jobs on Craigslist! - 1 Reply

The jobs being listed on Craigslist are pitiful. No hours, no money, terrible employers and basically dead end jobs!

TravelingRT in Mountain, Colorado

Updated 18 months ago

Travel Therapist ??? - 495 Replies

Anyone here a travel therapist or worked as one? I'm currently looking into agencies but not sure which one is better. Looking for good pay,...

Updated 18 months ago

Why you shouldn't go to RT school - 22 Replies

I have seen a lot of questions on here asking if RT is a good job, should I go to RT school, etc. So here is one reason why you shouldn't: Yes,...

shawn in Everett, Washington

Updated 18 months ago

Master's degree - 81 Replies

I currently have my BS in Respiratory therapy. I'm currently looking into a Master's program not sure what yet. I've found one program for a MS in...

kikorrt in Temple City, California

NPS EXAM STUDY GUIDE

Hey fellow RCP's...anyone have the study guide for NPS EXAM they would like to sell? Or give? Haahaha there may be someone out there who is willing....

Abdul Tariz in Livonia, Michigan

Updated 18 months ago

Will go to Afghanistan to find respiratory therapist job! - 2 Replies

I came to Florida in seach of work with no luck. it seems that the field is oversatuated with RTs. Anyone's advice appreciated.

TryinToGetHired in San Clementi, California

Updated 19 months ago

Do SNFs in other states require RRT Cert, or only the CRT? - 3 Replies

TYIA for any info regarding hiring qualifications for CRT positions in SNFs. I am going to be applying out of state, now, as there are no openings...

RTMan in California

Updated 19 months ago

Are you on LinkedIn? - 1 Reply

How many of you looking for work have a profile on LinkedIn? This is another way to get your name and face in front of hiring managers.

tsuesmith in Mckinney, Texas

Updated 19 months ago

Respiratory Therapy Degree with evening classes???? - 1 Reply

Are there any schools around the DFW area that will have the Resp. Care curriculum in evening classes? I don't want to live 13 months without my...

RRT in Orange City, Florida

Moved to St Petersburg, Florida need to find job asap!

I recently moved to Florida and have found it very hard to find a job in my field. I have applied for so many jobs I have lost track! I just didn't...

Crtgirl in Kissimmee, Florida

HCA INC just collects applications for jobs they never hire anyone!

NOT UNDER CONSIDERATION THAT IS THE ONLY RESPONSE YOU GET BACK FROM THEIR HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT! They make you fill.out a online application...

Respiratory Therapist in Kissimmee, Florida

Updated 19 months ago

HCA INC in Florida posts jobs you cant get dont waste your time submitting an application. - 1 Reply

I have great credentials and many years experience working in all different modalities of respiratory care. I have obtained every credential from the...

mplsrt in Minneapolis, Minnesota

Updated 19 months ago

$25 annual NBRC membership - 1 Reply

Is this fee mandatory? If not, what are the advantages of renewing?

davrrt in Fontana, California

Updated 19 months ago

RT Job in the Northern California (Bay Area) - 14 Replies

I graduated with an AA degree in Respiratory Care with a 3.9 GPA. I have all my certifications (CRT, RRT, RCP, NRP, and ACLS). My problem is this,...

Elle89 in San Jose, California

Updated 19 months ago

Western Career College - 29 Replies

Does anyone have any information/experience/comments about the Western Career College Respiratory Therapy Program in Pleasant Hill, CA.

Updated 19 months ago

Came to Florida in search of job no luck two months later! - 1 Reply

I am broke, behind on car payments, and forced to live in a halfway house with drug addicts and ex cons al because I canrt find work here.The...

Updated 19 months ago

Home care to hospital care for a CRT or RRT - 2 Replies

Hi I am a CRT in The Orlando Florida area, I guess I found a unicorn basically getting full time as home health as a CRT in the state of Florida but...

vogt in Altamonte Springs, Florida

Updated 20 months ago

Left NJ went to Florida in search of job! - 4 Replies

Came down to Florida a month ago thinking the grass would be greener but I was wrong.The jobs down here are all taken or they go to internal...

Richard in Kenedy, Texas

Updated 20 months ago

I just took the ACCS exam and missed passing by 3 points! - 1 Reply

The test is a pretty hard test and a couple of the questions were off the wall. I took the NBRC practice exam and the LXR exam and used Oakes the...

acruzrrt in Indianapolis, Indiana

Updated 20 months ago

new grad needs a job - 16 Replies

I graduated in respiratory back in May and just finished my CRT this November. I will take a job anywhere in the U.S. that will hire me basically. I...

Milkman in Sellersville, Pennsylvania

Updated 20 months ago

CRT from a one year program becoming a RRT. - 6 Replies

Need some help. Went to a one year program 33 years ago. Became a CRT and have been working mostly in ICU and NICU. Lots of experience. Never has...

RRT-NPS, RPFT in Saint Petersburg, Florida

Updated 20 months ago

how hard is it to find a job in Orlando fl - 7 Replies

I been reading these forums for a while now I want to start school for rt but kinda discouraged by how ppl say there is no jobs :( I hardly ever...

Updated 20 months ago

Respiratory Therapy - 1 Reply

I am looking into becoming a Respiratory Therapist. I have a nursing degree but that didnt turn out to be what I thought I wanted to be. but my...

RRT-NPS, RPFT in Saint Petersburg, Florida

No respiratory jobs in Florida!

Just moved down to Florida from New Jersey and all the jobs listed on the different job websites are not for real they must go to internal applicants.

Updated 20 months ago

RT or RN - 1 Reply

Hello, I am from a family of RNs. And though they are pushing me for it I can't help but lean towards Respiratory Therapy. My mother is completely...

Buffalo RT in buffalo, New York

Illinois- Chicago job market

Could any of the current RTs in Illinois/ Chicago please comment on the job market for new grads in the region. Also, what are the salaries/wages...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.