Ardor health and there adds on here!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Mark RCP in Somewhere out there

16 months ago

So after seeing several adds by Ardor health ,I decided to submit some information and then a day later received a call from a recruiter. So I sent her my resume and filled out there skills checklist but held off on my references as to many companies want your references right from the beginning but have learned not to as its a nuisance to my references as so many call without even having a job need.
So overall Ardor health is just collecting resumes and names ,also the recruiter seemed un-skilled and new to the healthcare realm and so many have NO clue what a RT does.
I received a voicemail form the recruiter to let me know there are no needs at this time but will let me know when they come up.. This is collecting and a waste of my time and also getting my hopes up for a position.

So beware of companies that are just collecting as many have no needs also do not give out references till they have a need, they will try to tell you in order to move forward we need references --not true. They can call them when they have a solid need and then supply them with names.
Also many recruiters are new or have come over from a call center or sales position and they can be very forward and rude!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mrbongeh in covina, California

15 months ago

Mark RCP in Somewhere out there said: So after seeing several adds by Ardor health ,I decided to submit some information and then a day later received a call from a recruiter. So I sent her my resume and filled out there skills checklist but held off on my references as to many companies want your references right from the beginning but have learned not to as its a nuisance to my references as so many call without even having a job need.
So overall Ardor health is just collecting resumes and names ,also the recruiter seemed un-skilled and new to the healthcare realm and so many have NO clue what a RT does.
I received a voicemail form the recruiter to let me know there are no needs at this time but will let me know when they come up.. This is collecting and a waste of my time and also getting my hopes up for a position.

So beware of companies that are just collecting as many have no needs also do not give out references till they have a need, they will try to tell you in order to move forward we need references --not true. They can call them when they have a solid need and then supply them with names.
Also many recruiters are new or have come over from a call center or sales position and they can be very forward and rude!

whats up bro, you're better off just getting into a new career. im not sure if you live in california, but the job market is pure crap. i mean when you have a school graduating 30-50 rt's every 6 months...then multiply that by the amount of rt programs in california......it equals a saturated job market. im sure you know this based on the posts ive seen you comment on. i mean at my hospital, we have 2-3 rt's per shift.....we'll probably hire 2 or 3 throughout the year. where do these new grads expect to work?! its sad that those fffuccking private schools take advantage of these people and tell them stories of success in this field. good luck to you bro.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mark RCP in Somewhere out there

15 months ago

mrbongeh in covina, California said: whats up bro, you're better off just getting into a new career. im not sure if you live in california, but the job market is pure crap. i mean when you have a school graduating 30-50 rt's every 6 months...then multiply that by the amount of rt programs in california......it equals a saturated job market. im sure you know this based on the posts ive seen you comment on. i mean at my hospital, we have 2-3 rt's per shift.....we'll probably hire 2 or 3 throughout the year. where do these new grads expect to work?! its sad that those fffuccking private schools take advantage of these people and tell them stories of success in this field. good luck to you bro.

First of all I am not your Bro. I can tell why your having a hard time finding a job as you have no writing or grammar skills. Not sure what technical college you went to but please call them and get your money back.
Second- The post I made was a general post in hopes to get the word out about the recruiters( travel) that post on Indeed without having jobs.

Wow - you need to check out of this forum all together and get some professional help with anger. And also to point out Bro, I am highly educated and have been a RT longer than you have been and many on here and the ones I know can make your Respiratory career very dismal!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mrbongeh in covina, California

7 months ago

Mark RCP in Somewhere out there said: First of all I am not your Bro. I can tell why your having a hard time finding a job as you have no writing or grammar skills. Not sure what technical college you went to but please call them and get your money back.
Second- The post I made was a general post in hopes to get the word out about the recruiters( travel) that post on Indeed without having jobs.

Wow - you need to check out of this forum all together and get some professional help with anger. And also to point out Bro, I am highly educated and have been a RT longer than you have been and many on here and the ones I know can make your Respiratory career very dismal!

hahaha!, i graduated from cal state fullerton with a computer science degree in 2001. respiratory therapy was a second career for me you idiot! my grammar skills are just fine "BRO." i dont feel the need to speak properly, with posh, to a second rate wannabe health care worker like you. the fact that you have to say you are highly educated means you are not! i don't care how long you have been an RT, you are second rate! oh, by the way "Mr. Grammar Police"....you might want to have a look at your last sentence. hahahaha grammatical errors like a child! You said you are highly educated, and right away say "you have been a RT..." you fool, its "an RT"......and you use the word "and" four times in one sentence!! second rate bum! before you try to insult someone, you dunce, check yourself first! I know this response is 8 months old, but i dont lurk here like a moron named "Mark RCP who is somewhere out there." i just happened to see my inbox with this response to me. so Mark, if you would like to meet up somewhere, and handle your problem with me like a man, let me know....rather than talk on a message board you chicken.....and fake wannabe nurse. you probably will find a clever, pu$$y way to not meet up and square off in person lol WIMP!..back your talk up!..or shut the f up!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.