Best Respiratory Programs/Schools in Florida?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

DanceLife in Homestead, Florida

17 months ago

I have been trying to find the top RT programs in Florida. I am currently in Miami, attending MDC and I will be applying to this program but will also be applying to a couple in Orlando. MDC has A LOT of pre-reqs compared to other programs, and I am missing a couple, so I may not get in this year due to that fact. I have over the amount of pre-reqs for most other schools though!

Is anyone currently attending, or have already graduated from a program in FL? Does anyone know anything about Seminole State College? I know Valencia is supposed to be pretty good as well.

If anyone can give me some good programs in Florida that would be great. Also, the acceptance rate and/or amount of people applying to the program. I'm pretty sure MDC has a lot compared to other cities. I want to maximize my chances of getting accepted.

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Vero Beach, Florida

16 months ago

See your previous post.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jrmavc in you'll never know, California

16 months ago

DanceLife in Homestead, Florida said: I have been trying to find the top RT programs in Florida. I am currently in Miami, attending MDC and I will be applying to this program but will also be applying to a couple in Orlando. MDC has A LOT of pre-reqs compared to other programs, and I am missing a couple, so I may not get in this year due to that fact. I have over the amount of pre-reqs for most other schools though!

Is anyone currently attending, or have already graduated from a program in FL? Does anyone know anything about Seminole State College ? I know Valencia is supposed to be pretty good as well.

If anyone can give me some good programs in Florida that would be great. Also, the acceptance rate and/or amount of people applying to the program. I'm pretty sure MDC has a lot compared to other cities. I want to maximize my chances of getting accepted.

Thanks!

You can usually google the respiratory care board of your state. They tell you what schools are accredited and give you their passing scores, which is not an accurate gauge of the program, but it's a start.

Make sure you stick to a jr. college or some program that is not pushing you for $40K or some nonsense like that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.