Fresno City College

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Future RT in Paso Robles, California

35 months ago

I was just accepted in Fresno City College's Respiratory Therapy Program in California. I was just wondering if anyone has attended that school and what they thought of it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

baller in Chowchilla, California

30 months ago

I was thinking of getting into that program, and i am wondering how is it going?

Dream in La Jolla, California

30 months ago

I'm looking at the website and the application (ASF) isn't posted yet right? It doesn't seem like they've updated their site even though the '13-'14 applications are supposed to be posted on the first of September...

leah in Fresno, California

30 months ago

FCC is a great community college for the price. They have a good nursing program too. I took classes there to transfer to a 4 year. Only thing it is so packed nowadays with so many people attending. Congrats on getting in by the way I know they use a lottery system to get in those programs.

Kaly in Stockton, California

8 months ago

Future RT in Paso Robles, California said: I was just accepted in Fresno City College 's Respiratory Therapy Program in California. I was just wondering if anyone has attended that school and what they thought of it.

I was wondering how is the Respiratory program at Fresno city?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kaly in Fresno, California

8 months ago

I'm thinking about doing Respiratory therapy and I want to know is it a demanding job in Fresno. Some people said it is not but other said it is. I don't know if I should do Respiratory therapy.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.