Kettering CPFT or RPFT

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 86)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Kerri in Sacramento, California

71 months ago

Has anyone purchased both the CPFT and the RPFT books and discs from Kettering? When I got the CRT books and disks 2 yrs ago, they were very similar to the one I bought for RRT and I really felt I could have just gotten by with the RRT stuff. What do you think?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

joe in South Ozone Park, New York

61 months ago

I agree. I purchased both and they are very similar. I couldve just bought the RPFT and been good.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in Charleston, South Carolina

57 months ago

Anyone interested in selling their kettering rpft books and/or disks? E-mail me @ mcgarrig@musc.edu. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

EastBayRT in Oakland, California

54 months ago

I am also looking for a kettering rpft books and cds. Please email at dtom302@yahoo.com Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

vemsani in Redkey, Indiana

52 months ago

hi.. any one have cpft books please email me vemsani@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sevgi in Englewood, New Jersey

42 months ago

joe in South Ozone Park, New York said: I agree. I purchased both and they are very similar. I couldve just bought the RPFT and been good.

hey ,i wanna take cpft. do u wanna sell ur kettering rpft book?? thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

vvnnyc in NYC, New York

41 months ago

sevgi in Englewood, New Jersey said: hey ,i wanna take cpft. do u wanna sell ur kettering rpft book?? thanks

i passed my rpft today and about to sell Kett RPFT studykit on ebay. condition is like new, not writing, marks and etc.. I used it for less 2 weeks to prepare for exam. if you are interested email me at vladgrig@yahoo.com

thank you!

jry in Huntington Beach, California

40 months ago

Kettering CPFT home study for sale.
Also, willing to barter my Kettering AE-C home study for the RPFT.
Reply to this post with your email if interested. Thanks!

Jaime in Chattanooga, Tennessee

40 months ago

jry- I am interested in your CPFT kettering study. Let me knnow if you still have it and the price you are wanting to sell it for? Thanks Jaime

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

jry in Palmdale, California

40 months ago

Jaime in Chattanooga, Tennessee said: jry- I am interested in your CPFT kettering study. Let me knnow if you still have it and the price you are wanting to sell it for? Thanks Jaime

Still available. What is your contact email?

Jaime in Houston, Texas

40 months ago

Pooh443529@aol.com

Jaime in Houston, Texas

40 months ago

Pooh443529@aol.com

strus724 in Staten Island, New York

39 months ago

Anybody have the kettering cpft please email me at strus724@gmail.com

jessm2988 in Barry, Illinois

36 months ago

I'm wanting to purchase any cpft, rpft, and asthma educ. home study books. email me at jessicam2988@gmail.com THANKS!

jlm2988 in Shelbina, Missouri

36 months ago

jry in Palmdale, California said: Still available. What is your contact email?

do you still have the cpft or your ae-c study books?

Clinton in Brainerd, Minnesota

36 months ago

Want to buy Kettering CPFT? I just listed it online on Ebay today. Check it out, place a bid.

jsmaximus@hotmail.com in Belchertown, Massachusetts

36 months ago

Clinton in Brainerd, Minnesota said: Want to buy Kettering CPFT? I just listed it online on Ebay today. Check it out, place a bid.

Do you have any pointers passing the cpft exam I have the Kettering cpft book? Thank you

Clinton in Brainerd, Minnesota

36 months ago

Yes I do. Know Kettering and know it all. Go through any practice questions, and know the answers and more importantly, why. Also, be able draw up the table for lung volums (Rv, Erv, Tlc, Vc, vt, ic, irc). That's the first thing I drew on my scratch paper.
Do the NBRC free exam too, and practice it until you know all the answers. During the test, skip the questions you don't know, or would have to guess, and come back to them at the end. I did buy flashcards, but they were nothing in comparison to Kettering. In summary, Kettering is the way, the truth, and the light.

jsmaximus@hotmail.com in Belchertown, Massachusetts

36 months ago

Clinton in Brainerd, Minnesota said: Yes I do. Know Kettering and know it all. Go through any practice questions, and know the answers and more importantly, why. Also, be able draw up the table for lung volums (Rv, Erv, Tlc, Vc, vt, ic, irc). That's the first thing I drew on my scratch paper.
Do the NBRC free exam too, and practice it until you know all the answers. During the test, skip the questions you don't know, or would have to guess, and come back to them at the end. I did buy flashcards, but they were nothing in comparison to Kettering. In summary, Kettering is the way, the truth, and the light.

Thank you for the.info I did the table on scratch paper myself I missed the exam by a couple of points I also bought the exam frm the nbrc new it back and forth , I guess I have test anxiety, not giving up just. Yet thank you for the fast reply

gene in Hewitt, New Jersey

36 months ago

vvnnyc in NYC, New York said: i passed my rpft today and about to sell Kett RPFT studykit on ebay. condition is like new, not writing, marks and etc.. I used it for less 2 weeks to prepare for exam. if you are interested email me at vladgrig@yahoo.com

thank you!

hi was looking to purchase the kettering rpft study kit if anyone interested in selling...thanks please e-mail me at dadgdog@gmail .com

hi in Corona, California

36 months ago

jry in Huntington Beach, California said: Kettering CPFT home study for sale.
Also, willing to barter my Kettering AE-C home study for the RPFT.
Reply to this post with your email if interested. Thanks!

you still have that book for sale?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

vvnnyc in Jackson Heights, New York

36 months ago

I have Kettering AE-C kit 2012 for sale. I wanted to take exam but my situation has changed for now. This kit was unwrapped and read a couple times. That's it.. Condition is like brand new. Contact me at vladgrig@yahoo.com
Thank you!

Sunshine in Flushing, New York

30 months ago

I have Kettering NPS HOME STUDY kits. I just passed NPS.
I wanna sell $150.
If anybody interested, email me at BSYBLUESEA@YAHOO.COM
Kettering kit was really helpful !

Sunshine in Flushing, New York

30 months ago

I also attended Kettering National Seminars for CRT/RRT.
I want to sell ALL books that I got from seminars - including CRT/RRT STUDY GUIDE, WORK BOOK, ADDENDUM -2011, TWO TEST BOOKS FOR CRT AND RRT, CLIN SIM WORK BOOK. Clin sim work book was so-so. But others were very very helpful. I only studied Study Guide and two test question sets and passed.
Want to sell all together $150.
Email me at BSYBLUESEA@YAHOO.COM

Joce in Ontario, California

30 months ago

I'm interested in buying Kettering NPS home study kit. Please email me at snowmoon0419@yahoo.com

Brent in Key West, Florida

27 months ago

I just passed NPS exam. I have the Kettering NPS kit. (Audio program, Study Guide, Workbook, and Mock exam.) While I did complete the workbook, I did not write a single mark in the mock exam. The study guide is highlighted with things that I was told was for sure on the test. (And sure enough they were.)

Anyway.. I will sell the NPS kit for $125 or will possibly trade for a RPFT kit (or maybe a CPFT kit.)

W. Brent Holland, RRT-NPS
brentholland1@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jessm2988 in Barry, Illinois

27 months ago

I have a complete Kettering CPFT study guide material I would like to sell. I bought the guide 2 weeks ago and just passed today so they are pretty much brand new. I did NOT mark in any of the books or materials at all. Great material and really helped with the pft tests that I am not familiar with.

I am asking $150. That will include shipping. Leave your email if you are interested in this and I can email you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sinai12 in Waldorf, Maryland

26 months ago

Jessm2988 in Barry, Illinois said: I have a complete Kettering CPFT study guide material I would like to sell. I bought the guide 2 weeks ago and just passed today so they are pretty much brand new. I did NOT mark in any of the books or materials at all. Great material and really helped with the pft tests that I am not familiar with.

I am asking $150. That will include shipping. Leave your email if you are interested in this and I can email you.

If you still have it I would line to buy the CPFT for 150 from you if you have not sold it yet. Thanks

Sinai12 in Waldorf, Maryland

26 months ago

If you still have your CPFT books I would like to buy them from you. Lcarroll1222@Yahoo.com. Please email me. Thanks!

Brent in Key West, Florida

26 months ago

Jess.. I just purchase the CPFT books at the AARC convention in New Orleans. If possible, can you give a little input on the exam?

Jessm2988 in Hannibal, Missouri

24 months ago

CPFT books are still for sale. Used for two weeks, no marking at all in any of the books. Very good condition. Bought it in November
$150 obo
The 150 will include the shipping,

Jessm2988 in Hannibal, Missouri

24 months ago

I apologize Brent I just saw this. The cpft really wasn't bad. If anything I probably could have taken the rpft test that day. As long as you've done pfts before I'm sure you'll be fine if you haven't taken it yet.

pete_otr in Cleveland, Ohio

22 months ago

Jessm2988 in Hannibal, Missouri said: CPFT books are still for sale. Used for two weeks, no marking at all in any of the books. Very good condition. Bought it in November
$150 obo
The 150 will include the shipping,

Hello. I am in need of th CPFT books. These are the Kettering CPFT study books? if so, I will buy for $150. Thanks. Pete

Jessm2988 in Union, Missouri

22 months ago

pete_otr in Cleveland, Ohio said: Hello. I am in need of th CPFT books. These are the Kettering CPFT study books? if so, I will buy for $150. Thanks. Pete

Pete,
Yes they are the Kettering CPFT books. Do you have an email so I can talk to you about payment and shipment?

pete_otr in Cleveland, Ohio

22 months ago

email: pete_otr@hotmail.com

seachellz in Savannah, Georgia

22 months ago

I am looking for the cpft or the rpft kettering study review books. If anyone has them for sale, please email me!
seachellz-vickster@live.com
Thanks!!!

doannvb in Houston, Texas

22 months ago

I also need one copy of CPFT or RPFT. email me at doan_nvb@yahoo.com if you have one. THX

Kymbree34 in Dallas, Texas

22 months ago

Need to purchase Kettering RPFT study material. Please email me at kymbree34@yahoo.com if you have this study material.

Thanks!!

bltrrtmom in atlanta, Georgia

21 months ago

Anyone selling a RPFT review!or even the CPFT? Please email me leshunlenese04@gmail.com I will buy them. Thank you!!!

RRTinUT in Salt Lake City, Utah

21 months ago

ebay has a listing for Kettering Registered Pulmonary Function Technologist (RPFT) Study Guide/CDs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Chrissy in Boston, Massachusetts

19 months ago

Interested in purchasing kettering CPFT or RPFT study books, anyone selling please email me at chigginsm@gmail.com, thank you.

strus724 in Staten Island, New York

15 months ago

I have the CPFT Kettering set complete with cd's mock exams study guide workbook even the pencil and highlighter. I passed the exam 2 months ago. Everything is in absolute brand new condition. no marks in books. Was opened but still in the original box that was shipped to me. Asking $160 which includes priority shipping.

E-mail: strus724@gmail.com

Gailjahhayes@yahoo.com in Middletown, Maryland

15 months ago

Jessm2988 in Barry, Illinois said: I have a complete Kettering CPFT study guide material I would like to sell. I bought the guide 2 weeks ago and just passed today so they are pretty much brand new. I did NOT mark in any of the books or materials at all. Great material and really helped with the pft tests that I am not familiar with.

Do you still have study guide

15 months ago

Do you still have book for sell

15 months ago

strus724 in Staten Island, New York said: I have the CPFT Kettering set complete with cd's mock exams study guide workbook even the pencil and highlighter. I passed the exam 2 months ago. Everything is in absolute brand new condition. no marks in books. Was opened but still in the original box that was shipped to me. Asking $160 which includes priority shipping.

E-mail: strus724@gmail.com

Interested in buying . Do you still have

15 months ago

Looking to buy Kettering CPFT book. Email me @gailjahhayes@yahoo.com

jessm2988 in Oreana, Illinois

15 months ago

Gailjahhayes@yahoo.com in Middletown, Maryland said: Do you still have study guide

No I do not, sorry!

Mee Kim in Hillside, New Jersey

15 months ago

Is your cpft materials still available? Please email me mee.jung.k@gmail.com

Anna in Flushing, New York

13 months ago

I have CPFT Kettering complete set with CD's, workbook, Study Guide, and Mock exam.
I would like to sell $160 including shipping charge. It is in original box I got from Kettering and I passed CPFT test easy with its help.
My email address is ANNAPLOSKA888@gmail.com .

Anna in Flushing, New York

13 months ago

Mee Kim in Hillside, New Jersey said: Is your cpft materials still available? Please email me mee.jung.k@gmail.com

I Have SLEEP STUDY, Polysomnography Kettering complete set with Study guide, workbook, and review. I would like to sell $80 including shipping. It is brand new condition in original box from Kettering.

Email me ANNAPLOSKA888@gmail.com

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.