Save your money think twice before enrolling in RT program!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Recent Graduate in Long Branch, New Jersey

9 months ago

I spent $30, 000 and graduated top in my class and after two years and a few interviews that is all I have. I know people say you have to network to find a job which I did but it seems the jobs are not there. Most of my class is unemployed. PLEASE FIND A DIFFERENT FIELD AND SAVE YOUR MONEY!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rtguy in Long Branch, New Jersey

9 months ago

Recent Graduate in Long Branch, New Jersey said: I spent $30, 000 and graduated top in my class and after two years and a few interviews that is all I have. I know people say you have to network to find a job which I did but it seems the jobs are not there. Most of my class is unemployed. PLEASE FIND A DIFFERENT FIELD AND SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Cant even get a interview thanks Obama!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

J Gagill in Poughkeepsie, New York

9 months ago

Recent Graduate in Long Branch, New Jersey said: I spent $30, 000 and graduated top in my class and after two years and a few interviews that is all I have. I know people say you have to network to find a job which I did but it seems the jobs are not there. Most of my class is unemployed. PLEASE FIND A DIFFERENT FIELD AND SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Isn't our friend Roger from the thread "really scary now" a RT. I'm not sure he's got so many dang letters after his name.

I could easily believe what you are saying. I myself can't find anything to apply to!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It does seem the jobs are not there.

Good Luck, God Bless.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.