Save your money think twice before enrolling in RT program!

Comments (3)

Recent Graduate in Long Branch, New Jersey

22 months ago

I spent $30, 000 and graduated top in my class and after two years and a few interviews that is all I have. I know people say you have to network to find a job which I did but it seems the jobs are not there. Most of my class is unemployed. PLEASE FIND A DIFFERENT FIELD AND SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Rtguy in Long Branch, New Jersey

22 months ago

Recent Graduate in Long Branch, New Jersey said: I spent $30, 000 and graduated top in my class and after two years and a few interviews that is all I have. I know people say you have to network to find a job which I did but it seems the jobs are not there. Most of my class is unemployed. PLEASE FIND A DIFFERENT FIELD AND SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Cant even get a interview thanks Obama!

J Gagill in Poughkeepsie, New York

22 months ago

Recent Graduate in Long Branch, New Jersey said: I spent $30, 000 and graduated top in my class and after two years and a few interviews that is all I have. I know people say you have to network to find a job which I did but it seems the jobs are not there. Most of my class is unemployed. PLEASE FIND A DIFFERENT FIELD AND SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Isn't our friend Roger from the thread "really scary now" a RT. I'm not sure he's got so many dang letters after his name.

I could easily believe what you are saying. I myself can't find anything to apply to!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It does seem the jobs are not there.

Good Luck, God Bless.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.