kaplan respiratory care program modesto

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

TEE Tran in Santa Clara, California

33 months ago

Hi
I was looking into Kaplan respiratory care program in modest ca . I was place on a long wait list at skyline college. Is Kaplan university worth the money. is it legit? how their job placement? please let me know!!! the waiting list is bumming me out. thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Chico in Atlantic, Iowa

33 months ago

TEE Tran in Santa Clara, California said: Hi
I was looking into Kaplan respiratory care program in modest ca . I was place on a long wait list at skyline college. Is Kaplan university worth the money. is it legit? how their job placement? please let me know!!! the waiting list is bumming me out. thank you

It is a huge waste of time and money. Kaplan is not accredited so your courses won't transfer anywhere. You can attend a community college for 1/5th of the price and get a far better education. I've never met a single Kaplan graduate at any of the hospitals I've been to.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

faith in Marysville, California

33 months ago

Kaplan if great.... I currently attend and love it!
The RT PROGRAM is intense but I've had a good experience
there so far.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

elsevier in Elkins Park, Pennsylvania

16 months ago

faith in Marysville, California said: Kaplan if great.... I currently attend and love it!
The RT PROGRAM is intense but I've had a good experience
there so far.

@faith - have you completed the RT program yet at Kaplan? If so, are you currently working? I'm interested in attending the RT program at Kaplan here in Philly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.