kettering vs lindsay jones

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 262)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Hi there in Los Angeles, California

68 months ago

Both are really great..they are about the same price (i think). I did the kettering seminar when it was offered at my school. i also later purchased lindsay jones for the home study too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

RCP619 in Chula Vista, California

67 months ago

I honestly liked kettering better. I bought the tokens so i can take exams online in specific areas I was slacking on and I think it helped alot. For every answer you get wrong or right theres a small lecture explaining why it was right/wrong.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

nelobabe28 in Staten Island, New York

59 months ago

Hi my fellow CRT/RRT students/professionals...I am glad to have found this link in need of help. I am looking to buy a used Lindsey Jones study materials from anyone who is willing to sell theirs. I have the Kettering materials, but apparently, it wasn't as helpful as I thought. I took my CRT and failed it.... So I did more research and found out that Lindsey Jones is a better study material. The economy is so hard now that I can't even afford to buy a brand new package so I decided to post a link. I am in desperate need of a used complete package, I could not find it on ebay, half.com , amazon...no where. Please reply if you want to sell yours or knows where I can buy it for less. Thanx a lot in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

IamSach@aol.com in Staten Island, New York

56 months ago

I have the CD for Lindsey, if you need it, contact me by e-mail. I also have another CD which is awesome. It goes over everything related to respiratory.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jay Sanders in Albany, Georgia

56 months ago

I have the complete Kettering Home Study kit if anyone is intrested in buying a gently used review. If intrested please get in touch with me by email

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jay Sanders in Albany, Georgia

56 months ago

Jay Sanders in Albany, Georgia said: I have the complete Kettering Home Study kit if anyone is intrested in buying a gently used review. If intrested please get in touch with me by email

josettesanders@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Joe Leo in Norwich, Vermont

56 months ago

I'm interested in the CD's you have with Lindsey Jones. Please e-mail me about them and tell me how much you're asking. I have all the Kettering Home study books and cd's, but would love to check out what Lindesy Jones is all about. E-mail me at joeleo1977@yahoo.com

thank you

Joe

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Spellbound121212@aol.com in Parker, Colorado

56 months ago

I am interested in buying any used Lindsey Jones or Kettering exam material. Email me at spellbound121212@aol.com with prices.
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

Ok ppl, I am so sick and tired of studying to pass my boards! I have tried twice and I flunked it, not good and certainly not cheap, since and not working at the moment. I tried the Kettering, Lindsey Jones and now I am studying with Tutorialsystems. I am so tired and I know I have no choice. I am not a great test taker but still, there has to be a way that someone can take this exams and pass them. I am so broke and I need a job ASAP!!! Does anyone have any advice on how to study this materials? It's like I study and think that am ready to take the exams and when I get on that computer to take my test, the questions start looking like chinese. The guy from Tutorialsystem was so rude to me that he bluntly told me that I don't know the materials and that's why am not passing....boo hoo Mr! I know my stuff!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

my email is chinelou@yahoo.com Thanx a lot

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Allison in North Tazewell, Virginia

54 months ago

I am also interested in purchasing lindsay jones material i have tried kettering and its not working i have failed my test three times and can't get any help if you have material for sale please email me allisonrco@yahoo.com thanks you I NEED HELP!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

fivestarb69@yahoo.com in Snellville, Georgia said: I am trying to find your email address so I can email you inreference to the lindsey jones. I have posted my email address email me so we can discuss. please.

If you have help please email me too allisonrc0@yahoo.com I NEED HELP!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

IamSach@aol.com in Staten Island, New York said: I have the CD for Lindsey, if you need it, contact me by e-mail. I also have another CD which is awesome. It goes over everything related to respiratory.

Do you still have lindsey jones for sale?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

IamSach@aol.com in Staten Island, New York said: I have the CD for Lindsey, if you need it, contact me by e-mail. I also have another CD which is awesome. It goes over everything related to respiratory.

still for sale

rtfolife in Torrance, California

54 months ago

nelobabe28 in Staten Island, New York said: Ok ppl, I am so sick and tired of studying to pass my boards! I have tried twice and I flunked it, not good and certainly not cheap, since and not working at the moment. I tried the Kettering, Lindsey Jones and now I am studying with Tutorialsystems. I am so tired and I know I have no choice. I am not a great test taker but still, there has to be a way that someone can take this exams and pass them. I am so broke and I need a job ASAP!!! Does anyone have any advice on how to study this materials? It's like I study and think that am ready to take the exams and when I get on that computer to take my test, the questions start looking like chinese. The guy from Tutorialsystem was so rude to me that he bluntly told me that I don't know the materials and that's why am not passing....boo hoo Mr! I know my stuff!!!

Maybe Respiratory is not for you...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Brooke in Nettleton, Mississippi

54 months ago

I'm a student who will be graduating in May. I'm interested in buying some review material but I'm not really sure which one to go with. Our class purchased tokens thru Kettering and did some sims online but I'm very uncomfortable with sims. I feel like I should purchase a review package and study it more thoroughly. Any suggestions? (Also, if anyone has used material they would be willing to sell please let me know.)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nelobabe in Staten Island, New York

54 months ago

Lindsey Jones is pretty excellent! I wasn't comfortable with kettering either and I thought it was a bit over-rated! Lindsey Jones is cheaper and I feel it's better...... www.lindseyjones.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

KalaBrooke in Leeds, Alabama

54 months ago

Is Lindsey-Jones worth spending over 200 dollars. I have been working with my ketting information for a few months now. I take my final for respiratory school tomorrow and i want to be completely preparied before I go take my test. I am hoping to pass the CRT and RRT the first try.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

levela86

53 months ago

Jay Sanders in Albany, Georgia said: I have the complete Kettering Home Study kit if anyone is intrested in buying a gently used review. If intrested please get in touch with me by email

Jay:

Is is the complete Kettering CRT/RRT Home Study Kit? How old and how much do you want? The new kits cost $360 and I am trying to save some money!

Brian-CRT

Brian Mullican in Macon, Georgia

53 months ago

I am looking for the Kettering CRT/RRT Home Study Kit used. Kettering wants $360 for a new kit. I think I can beat that price with everybody's help.

Thanks!

Brian

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

Is anyone familiar with Lindsay Jones? How is it comparable to Kettering? Is it better, same or worse. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Brian

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

Jay:

I have repeatedly e-mailed you b/c I am interested in the Kettering Home Study Kit, but you fail to answer. Is the kit still for sale?

e-mail: jfirebird95@aol.com

Thanks!

Brian

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

chibabe in Staten Island, New York

53 months ago

Hi Brian, I have the kettering home study package for sale, and it's complete! Let me know if u are interested so that we can discuss the price.

Shocolate in Greenville, South Carolina

52 months ago

I graduated Respiratory school in 2003. I took the CRT exam using the Kettering review information, and failed the exam the first time by 2 points. I bought the Lindsey Jones review package and passed with a 92%. So I think Linsey Jones is better. Now I am studying for my RRT exam, and I am learning alot from the clinical simulations that Lindsay has to offer. Plus a total of 750 questions to practice with. So when I am done studying I will post to let someone have my study materials.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DarkMoon in Los Angeles, California

52 months ago

both Kettering and Lindsay Jones are very expensive. I was using Respiratory Care Exam Review: Review for the Entry Level and Advanced Exams by Gary Persing for my review.
It's very good book with clinical sim CD included that will help you alot with RRT. Easy to follow and the content in there exactly like what you will have on the CRT or RRT exam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

youwontforget in Costa Mesa, California

52 months ago

I am interested in purchasisng Lindsay Jones review course CRT/RRT, clin sims, if it is complete.
Email me at....youwontforget5@yahoo.com
Thanks!!!!
Cheryl

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sweettart :0 in New York, New York

51 months ago

how are the simulations for Lindsey jones???

sweettart :0 in New York, New York

51 months ago

how are the simulations for lindsey jones

tim in Las Vegas, Nevada

51 months ago

Can I get a CD too?

tim in Las Vegas, Nevada

51 months ago

Can I get a CD too?

bmrgrl in Charlottesville, Virginia

51 months ago

I currently have the Kettering set on E-bay. Just thought I would let everybody know in case anybody would like to bid on them before the auction ends.

jalpa in Tacoma, Washington

51 months ago

Anybody want to sell there lindsey jones books and cd I will be happy to buy it. Please send me e-mail at jalpatel20@yahoo.com with the price

JJ in Houston, Texas

51 months ago

I have both, Kettering in PDF, and Lindsey Jones (MP3)

jalpa in Tacoma, Washington

51 months ago

Hi thanks how much do you want for Lindsey Jones (MP3). And can I get some more info on that, like what year and how much stuff is on MP3.

rachiigris in San Angelo, Texas

51 months ago

JJ in Houston, Texas said: I have both, Kettering in PDF, and Lindsey Jones (MP3)

How much do you want? Are they still available?

Kat in Denver, Colorado

50 months ago

I have the complete 2010 Kettering Home Study Program for sale. Please contact me via email: katharinaochoa@hotmail.com

Heather CRT in Kingman, Arizona

50 months ago

Kat in Denver, Colorado said: I have the complete 2010 Kettering Home Study Program for sale. Please contact me via email: katharinaochoa@hotmail.com

How much are you willing to sell it for?

Kat in Denver, Colorado

50 months ago

I am not sure, what would be an reasonable price for you. U can contact me at: katharinaochoa@hotmail.com

courtney in Pineville, Kentucky

50 months ago

nelobabe28 in Staten Island, New York said: Hi my fellow CRT/RRT students/professionals...I am glad to have found this link in need of help. I am looking to buy a used Lindsey Jones study materials from anyone who is willing to sell theirs. I have the Kettering materials, but apparently, it wasn't as helpful as I thought. I took my CRT and failed it.... So I did more research and found out that Lindsey Jones is a better study material. The economy is so hard now that I can't even afford to buy a brand new package so I decided to post a link. I am in desperate need of a used complete package, I could not find it on ebay, half.com , amazon...no where. Please reply if you want to sell yours or knows where I can buy it for less. Thanx a lot in advance.

I would like to get in touch with you and see about buying the kettering and lindsey jones off of you if you still have them?

50 months ago

Hey Jay, what kettering kit do you have....if you still have it?

50 months ago

If anyone has the newest kettering material for the CRT or the Lindsey Jones then Im interested in buying! Im in desperate need! Please email me at courtneyrfoster@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

fruit.cake@cox.net in Mesa, Arizona

50 months ago

I have the newest and complete Kettering. I passed both my CRT and my RRT using Kettering. If anyone is interested in purchasing it, I bought it brand new ($360.00) and am willing to sell the package for half price. I even have a photo of the package, if you want to look at what I have.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

Would you be willing to sale it any cheaper? I can get it from kettering website for $125 brand new. I get a discount because I attended one of the siminars. I was really looking to get the lindsay jones because I have used by old kettering books (2006) and I failed my test twice with it. Send me your email!

Linh in Westminster, California

50 months ago

Hi, I would like to buy the CD for Clinical Stimulation part , or I can buy all, so how much is it?

fruit.cake@cox.net in Mesa, Arizona

50 months ago

Hi, I have the entire kit which I purchased brand new ($360.00). I am selling the entire package for half price. I passed both the CRT and the RRT with it... it helped me significantly. Let me know if you are interested in the kit.

Thanks.

MJ

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

respiratory man in Riverton, Utah

50 months ago

Look to pass the exam is easy, in a way, you have to read your egans workbook, no mater how long it takes, the exam is based on the book, its what we like to call the bible. the linsey jones i think is better but they are both great, but if you are getting 50% then you need to do the clinical sims not the book since it seems like everybody is a hands on learner. if you master the sims, and the egans fundamentals then there is no way you can fail the test unless you still need more practice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Pauly in Chicago, Illinois

50 months ago

I am looking for Kettering or Lindsay Jones RRT review 2010 editions if anyone is selling at a reasonable price please contact
paulyg@sbcglobal.net
thanks

agulchuk@yahoo.com in Toccoa, Georgia

50 months ago

I have for sale complete Lindsey Jones package wich include 145 pages Written CRT & RRT Review, 500 Practice Questins on 6 CD ROMs, 8 Clinical Simulations on 4 CD ROMs, CD ROM with 28 Practice Clin Simulations with rationale, and 200 CRT & RRT Review Flash Cards. I purchaset it brand new from Lindsey Jones for more than $200. It helped me a lot and I passed my Certification, Registry, and Clinical Sims exams with first attempt.
If interesting, contact me: agulchuk@yahoo.com

Tony K in Plainfield, Illinois

50 months ago

I have the complete Lindsey Jones kit with everything including flashcards and also some ketterin practice tests on printout for 150 dollars and in perfect condition. Shipping paid by purchaser and will need a certified check. I will say that it helped me pas everything on the first shot and all the questions and sims were litteraly word for word spot on. Email me if intersted. T.Kostopoulos@comcast.net

danny craig in racine, Wisconsin

50 months ago

The Kettering RRT/CRT review is on sale now at ebay for less then 100$

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.