looking to buy a used Lindsey Jones CRT/RRT materials....

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 77)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

rachiigris in San Angelo, Texas

49 months ago

Hello! I am also needing a used version of the Lindsey Jones CRT/RRT study guide. Please let me know! Thanks :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ED GRASMANN in East Syracuse, New York

43 months ago

I NEED THE FULL LINDSEY JONES RRT CLINICAL SIMULATION PACKAGE...ANYONE GOT 1 TO SELL???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ED GRASMANN in East Syracuse, New York

43 months ago

I NEED A LINDSEY JONES RRT CLINICAL SIMULATION....ANYBODY GOT 1

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

soulshaker in East Syracuse, New York

43 months ago

ED GRASMANN in East Syracuse, New York said: I NEED A LINDSEY JONES RRT CLINICAL SIMULATION....ANYBODY GOT 1

yes I have one for sale, what happened to my last reply?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

43 months ago

soulshaker in East Syracuse, New York said: yes I have one for sale, what happened to my last reply?

$175
Lindsey Jones Complete CRT / RRT Review Course w/ Flashcards

Excellent Review Course.

Purchased August 31st 2010

No pen marks, no highlighter used, some pencil marks.

Includes:
6 Audio CDs - CRT & RRT Written
CD ROM with 860 board-type practice questions**
4 Audio CDs - Clinical Simulations
CD ROM with 8 instructional simulations**
CD ROM with 28 Practice Clin Sims with rationale**
Comprehensive Review Manual (215 + pages)
Pathology Review Manual (PDF)
Situation Review Manual (PDF)
200 Flash Review Cards (including pharmacology)
START HERE Audio CD

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Nguyen Tuan in Palm Desert, California

43 months ago

nelobabe28 in Staten Island, New York said: Hi my fellow CRT/RRT students/professionals...I am glad to have found this link in need of help. I am looking to buy a used Lindsey Jones study materials from anyone who is willing to sell theirs. I have the Kettering materials, but apparently, it wasn't as helpful as I thought. I took my CRT and failed it.... So I did more research and found out that Lindsey Jones is a better study material. The economy is so hard now that I can't even afford to buy a brand new package so I decided to post a link. I am in desperate need of a used complete package, I could not find it on ebay, half.com , amazon...no where. Please reply if you want to sell yours or knows where I can buy it for less. Thanx a lot in advance.

What's your email address? I think I still have the material scanned in my laptop. I can give them to you and see if it'd help. I graduated exactly one year ago and unable to land an RT job in OC, Cali or Riverside, Cali.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lee in New Iberia, Louisiana

43 months ago

Nguyen Tuan in Palm Desert, California said: What's your email address? I think I still have the material scanned in my laptop. I can give them to you and see if it'd help. I graduated exactly one year ago and unable to land an RT job in OC, Cali or Riverside, Cali.

Do you still have the Lindsey Jones exam review? If so my email address is midstarfish@yahoo.com. Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

43 months ago

soulshaker in East Syracuse, New York said: $175

Excellent Review Course.

Includes:
START HERE Audio CD

Is that the cheapest offer you have for the used Lindsey Jones exam review since,it cost 238.00 new from the company?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

43 months ago

I have the Kettering review material. How would you rate the Lindsey Jones exam review? But if you have any helpful review material my email address is midstarfish@yahoo.com. Thank You

43 months ago

Lee in New Iberia, Louisiana said: Is that the cheapest offer you have for the used Lindsey Jones exam review since,it cost 238.00 new from the company?

Waiting for an offer, let me know.

43 months ago

My offer is 100.00.

42 months ago

Lee in New Iberia, Louisiana said: My offer is 100.00.

$150 lowest I'll go here, or pay $240 new, no brainer.

42 months ago

I will purchase a new Lindsey Jones exam review. However, that is to high for used material and a person does not know if all the cd's work. Thank You

42 months ago

Lee in New Iberia, Louisiana said: I will purchase a new Lindsey Jones exam review. However, that is to high for used material and a person does not know if all the cd's work. Thank You

One sold on ebay last week for $167 used. $150 is a good price. To each his own.

UFC RRT in Westminster, California

42 months ago

content isn't what it is said. it's fake contain spyware be careful. Don't download.

HiHi in Los Angeles, California

37 months ago

Email me if still you had it

soulshaker in East Syracuse, New York said: $175

Excellent Review Course.

Includes:
START HERE Audio CD

Bob Homes in Brooklyn, New York

37 months ago

Have used Lindsey Jones CD with 860 CRT +RRT questions, plus 28 practice clin sims, 8 instructional clin sims w/ 2 PDF Pathology/Situation review files. And also have a few other software I can include. Email me if desired bob.homes62@gmail.com

Vlad in Jackson Heights, New York

36 months ago

P.S Sorry... 5 not 10 Clinical Simulations Workbook

RRT in Jackson Heights, New York

36 months ago

Kettering 2011 CRT/Written Registry with Clinical Sims has been listed on Ebay $240 , like new, search for " kettering 2011"

Thanks!

35 months ago

Anyone who is looking for Ketterings CPFT study - I have it. Passed exam today so I dont need it anymore. I bought this kit a month ago from kettering site. I used it for about a week to read only. Like New! No any marks and etc.. Contact me at vladgrig@yahoo.com

Thank you!

35 months ago

For those who are interested Ketterings CPFT package is posted on ebay now.

Thank you!

vvnnyc in NYC, New York

35 months ago

i passed my rpft today and about to sell Kett RPFT studykit on ebay. condition is like new, no writing, marks and etc.. i used it for less than 2 weeks to prepare for exam. email me at vladgrig@yahoo.com

thank you!

meto in Washington, District of Columbia

35 months ago

HiHi in Los Angeles, California said: Email me if still you had it

hey do u still have the lindsey jones exam review material? if so please e-mail me with ysps05@yahoo.com.
Thank you!

35 months ago

does anybody have the lindsey jones crt and rrt exam review??????

Densie in Scottsdale, Arizona

35 months ago

Nguyen Tuan in Palm Desert, California said: What's your email address? I think I still have the material scanned in my laptop. I can give them to you and see if it'd help. I graduated exactly one year ago and unable to land an RT job in OC, Cali or Riverside, Cali.

Do you still have thje material scanned on your laptop. Im looking for help with clin sims and the new 860 paractice questions.

Mary in Saint Louis, Missouri

34 months ago

meto in Washington, District of Columbia said: does anybody have the lindsey jones crt and rrt exam review??????

I purchased the lindsey jones crt and rrt exam review last July for my daughter. I would like to sell it since she has passed her boards. It includes the audio CDs-CRT & RRT Written, CD with over 700 practice questions, audio CDs-Clinical Simulations, CD with 8 instructional simulations, CD with 28 Practice Clin Sims, and the comprehensive review manual (no marks in manual). Also, the START HERE Audio CD. Let me know if you are still in need of this material.

34 months ago

Mary in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I purchased the lindsey jones crt and rrt exam review last July for my daughter. I would like to sell it since she has passed her boards. It includes the audio CDs-CRT & RRT Written, CD with over 700 practice questions, audio CDs-Clinical Simulations, CD with 8 instructional simulations, CD with 28 Practice Clin Sims, and the comprehensive review manual (no marks in manual). Also, the START HERE Audio CD. Let me know if you are still in need of this material.

am interested to buy...how much do you sell it?

34 months ago

I paid $225 for it, will take $125.

azsup in Phoenix, Arizona

34 months ago

Mary in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I purchased the lindsey jones crt and rrt exam review last July for my daughter. I would like to sell it since she has passed her boards. It includes the audio CDs-CRT & RRT Written, CD with over 700 practice questions, audio CDs-Clinical Simulations, CD with 8 instructional simulations, CD with 28 Practice Clin Sims, and the comprehensive review manual (no marks in manual). Also, the START HERE Audio CD. Let me know if you are still in need of this material.

Do you still have the lindsey jones exam review?

34 months ago

Yes, I do.

annettte in Leesville, Louisiana

34 months ago

...Hi I am currently a student and I want to know how much you are asking for it..Iam very interested thank you

34 months ago

Hi Im interested In the lindsey jones program . How much you asking for it?

34 months ago

annettte in Leesville, Louisiana said: ...Hi I am currently a student and I want to know how much you are asking for it..Iam very interested thank you

Hi I just noticed how much you are asking and Im a military wife and my hubby is deployed and this price would is something that would work out financially for me. So if you still have this plz let me know

34 months ago

annettte in Leesville, Louisiana said: Hi I just noticed how much you are asking and Im a military wife and my hubby is deployed and this price would is something that would work out financially for me. So if you still have this plz let me know

I still have it, and since you are a military wife and your husband is deployed, I will sell it to you for $100. Let me know if you are still interested. Have a great day.

34 months ago

annettte in Leesville, Louisiana said: Hi I just noticed how much you are asking and Im a military wife and my hubby is deployed and this price would is something that would work out financially for me. So if you still have this plz let me know

I still have it, and since you are a military wife and your husband is deployed, I will sell it to you for $100. Let me know if you are still interested. Have a great day.

azsup in Phoenix, Arizona

34 months ago

Mary in Saint Louis, Missouri said: Yes, I do.

Did you sell the lindsey jones review? If not, please let me know. Thank you

34 months ago

I did not sell the lindsey jones review yet, and anyone who is serious about buying it can contact me at maryk7814@yahoo.com

34 months ago

I did not sell the lindsey jones review yet, and anyone who is serious about buying it can contact me at maryk7814@yahoo.com

annette in Leesville, Louisiana

34 months ago

Thank You Mary..My email is cleopatra0333@hotmail.com I hope Im not to late.

annette in Leesville, Louisiana

34 months ago

I emailed you Mary. Hopefully it went through. ~Annette

34 months ago

am still looking for the lindsey jones review book...if anyone have it please let me know.
Thanks!

Nel in Hemet, California

33 months ago

Mary in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I paid $225 for it, will take $125.

Do you still have the Lindsey Jones Study Materials? Is that the package? You can email me at: sgtmac82@yahoo.com -Thanks.

Bob Homes in Delaware

33 months ago

Have Lindsey Jones CD material available.
Includes the CRT and RRT practice questions, 28+ practice clinical simulations and other additional content. Helped me pass my boards without a problem. email me if interested: Bob.homes62@gmail.com

kelly in Pocatello, Idaho

33 months ago

Bob Homes in Delaware said: Have Lindsey Jones CD material available.
Includes the CRT and RRT practice questions, 28+ practice clinical simulations and other additional content. Helped me pass my boards without a problem. email me if interested: Bob.homes62@gmail.com

I just looked at their site please let me know if what you have is comparable to their complete package online.....

jsrrt81 in Dallas, Texas

33 months ago

Densie in Scottsdale, Arizona said: Do you still have thje material scanned on your laptop. Im looking for help with clin sims and the new 860 paractice questions.

I'm also looking for the clinical simulation portion man if you could help me it would be greatly appreciated. Please email me at schkade81@yahoo.com and let me know what I need to do to get them from you.

mache42883

31 months ago

I'm looking for anyone who has the kettering Seminars complete home study kit and or the lindsay jones study kit. I am eager to buy it as soon as possible if you happen to have it please email me mache42883@gmail.com, than

hopefulRRT in San Antonio, Texas

29 months ago

Do you still have the review on hand? If so, how much are you asking? I am currently a student and am registered to take the exam within the next month. Thank You.

GraduateAug2012 in Waco, Texas

28 months ago

I am looking for a used Lindsey Jones pkg. If anyone has one please let me know. I graduate in August but need the book by June! Thanks

nelobabe28 in Newark, New Jersey

28 months ago

GraduateAug2012 in Waco, Texas said: I am looking for a used Lindsey Jones pkg. If anyone has one please let me know. I graduate in August but need the book by June! Thanks

I have all the package and I will sell for $150. Lowest price, and it's a yr old

Anne Nguyen in Minneapolis, Minnesota

27 months ago

I was wondering if you still have the Lindsey Jones exam review? I am currently a student and will be registered to take the exam within the next 2 months. If so here is my email address: thuy_anh0914@yahoo.com

Thank you very much

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.