What do you enjoy most about your restaurant worker career?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What do you enjoy most about being a restaurant worker? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What keeps you at your job?

Reply - Report abuse

cerri johns in Hawthorne, California

87 months ago

Elisa Alaban in Addition Hills, Philippines said: I had more experience of work base of restaurant which easier i did compare to other jobs not base of restaurant...

i have a lot of experience have kept last two jobs for 14 years and 12 years i am looking for a cinsistent job as the restaurant i work in now is bankrupt and will be closing soon

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

87 months ago

Host said: What do you enjoy most about being a restaurant worker? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

i have a lot of responsibility, i train, bartenders at night, i food serve in the day time around 800 civers most days during lunch, i love what i do and i am very good at it, i like to go over and aboard to ensure guest satisfaction, under any circumstance, i like to interact, i do mt job veryy well. i like making people feel special

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

87 months ago

Host said: What do you enjoy most about being a restaurant worker? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

i have a lot of responsibility, i train, bartenders at night, i food serve in the day time around 800 covers most days during lunch, i love what i do and i am very good at it, i like to go over and aboard to ensure guest satisfaction, under any circumstance, i like to interact, i do mt job veryy well. i like making people feel special

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ken in Sterling, Virginia

85 months ago

check out restaurant-food.blogspot.com this blog has my thoughts about working in the business

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.