wrongful suspenion

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

patriciahunt46@yahoo.com in Detroit, Michigan

76 months ago

I feel distict managers for a multi million retail company need to be more respectful and choose carefully how they talk to people because they didn't investigate my situation better and i was a loyal employee and customer and i feel i was setup.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JLRndll in Beaverton, Oregon

73 months ago

Welcome to Corporate America. They do not care about you. They only care that the business is making money. I have been in retail for 16 years and have had the same experience. I now own a successful home business. You should check it out it offers a great opportunity to get out of retail.

Good Luck
Jennifer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ergre54@comcast.net in Charles Town, West Virginia

71 months ago

Business is just that, hard cold money making US dollar to support the next shippment. Open up your own and make a mistake, and you only kick yourself! Work for a multi-millionaire, you don't make mistakes! In the US two strikes, your warned, three your gone! There will always be the next in line to take yours.
So I suggest you watch what you do, how you do it, what you say, and to whom you say it to! Because there is no investigation with paper trail, it's all right there, just waiting to be read by the Shark, and if you smell it coming, then you best get out while the going is on your side, and if you don't they WILL CHEW YOU UP AND SWALLOW YOU LIKE A SHARK, unless there is a 911 police involvement then the investigation is ON"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.