We are ready, willing, able, and qualified to work!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

stephanie.kiraly in Hurst, Texas

56 months ago

I have been doing RESETS for $ years

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Wagy in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

54 months ago

stephanie.kiraly in Hurst, Texas said: I have been doing RESETS for $ years

I worked for Crossmark also doing resets,
Philadelphia PA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

candace in Holiday, Florida

54 months ago

How are these retail merchandising jobs being decided? How can we re-enter this area???? NARMS and Indeed, and Crossmark all post to openings to our e-mail. No one has selected either one of us.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

mercedes benz in Manorville, New York

51 months ago

All the companies that I see at NARMS, i.e. Advantage, Spar, Crossmark, I see their help wanted as " fake" They just advertise but they don't acknowledge because there are no jobs. They are just making it appear that there are jobs available or being a NARMS member, they have to show their membership active. I was let of in Feb 2009 and I have applied since then, there is nothing. Even Procter and Gamble or Hersheys for that matter. Hersheys are very discriminating in terms of age. They want them fresh from college or fairly new in merchandising. I am now giving up in my search. Even reset merchandiser which I'd been doing for 3 years travelling, there is nothing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

marlene shaul in Corning, New York

38 months ago

i worked for dori white at samsclub left jan13th this year trying to get back to work there or in painted post at walmart or wherever in 245 mile area ty contact me at (mshaul@stny.rr.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

stephanie kiraly in Hurst, Texas

38 months ago

marlene shaul in Corning, New York said: i worked for dori white at samsclub left jan13th this year trying to get back to work there or in painted post at walmart or wherever in 245 mile area ty contact me at (mshaul@stny.rr.com
Try Drivline there hireing I know trust me,Acosta, there hireing I just got hireid for both of them, I picking Acosta..( Acosta) long app. Driveline (is quick to get hired) SARS is looking for lead in Merchindsing.Power House Retail Travel us your own car...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

38 months ago

id like to go bk to work for crossmarkin elnira or painted post they krrp putting jobs on here but dont answer me how come? i was excellent at promoting their products . please contact me ty marlene or MShaul@stny.rr.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Stephanie Kiraly in Hurst, Texas

38 months ago

Crossmark is not hireing
try Rhodes retail there doing O:Rellys
they Fly you and pay for your Hotel, and perdem

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

38 months ago

hi there im interested in learning more about rhodes noreilly for a merchandiser .please let me know if they r now hiring n how to appl tyvm Mshaul@stny.rr.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SNOWSTUFF in Murrysville, Pennsylvania

38 months ago

mercedes benz in Manorville, New York said: All the companies that I see at NARMS, i.e. Advantage, Spar, Crossmark, I see their help wanted as " fake" They just advertise but they don't acknowledge because there are no jobs. They are just making it appear that there are jobs available or being a NARMS member, they have to show their membership active. I was let of in Feb 2009 and I have applied since then, there is nothing. Even Procter and Gamble or Hersheys for that matter. Hersheys are very discriminating in terms of age. They want them fresh from college or fairly new in merchandising. I am now giving up in my search. Even reset merchandiser which I'd been doing for 3 years travelling, there is nothing.

AGREE THEY ALL JUST DO DATA BASES INCASE THEY NEED SOMEONE RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE OF VERY HIGH TURNOVER
DID ANYBODY EVER GET A POSITION THRU NARMS?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.