Getting a retail sales merchandiser job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

How did you get your start doing retail sales merchandiser work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

Nancy Yeomans in Ball Ground, Georgia

89 months ago

Host said: How did you get your start doing retail sales merchandiser work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

I would love to have the freedom and independance to work for a company doing display sets in stores. My background is in food and beverage management,sales,catering and event planning. How can I utilize these skills in an area outside a hotel, club ar restaurant? Thanks, Nancy Yeomand

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kalona in Dickson, Tennessee

87 months ago

I have worked in retail,I have also been in property Managment,and I also have had own my own hair salon and western store so doing those has help me to be a merchandiser and an Event Demo/sales person.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

cb in Mayfield, Kentucky

70 months ago

Nancy Yeomans in Ball Ground, Georgia said: I would love to have the freedom and independance to work for a company doing display sets in stores. My background is in food and beverage management,sales,catering and event planning. How can I utilize these skills in an area outside a hotel, club ar restaurant? Thanks, Nancy Yeomand

Go to Narms.com it is a retail/ merchandising site.also, indeed.com. good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.