What do you enjoy most about your sap basis administrator career?

Comments (7)

Host

What do you enjoy most about being an sap basis administrator? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What keeps you at your job?

SAP BASIS in Dallas, Texas

88 months ago

SAP Basis Jobs is not creative..... How long you keep on doing the same monitoring stuff.
You install SAP nothing but Next Next.
Apply support package - is also very simple like - one click and wait and see the same screen through out the day..
literally this job is boring

Theslave in Manchester, United Kingdom

88 months ago

Host said:
What keeps you at your job?

Mostly the girls in marketing. And the fact I get well paid for doing naff all. HTH

Rajesh Bhatt in Jersey City, New Jersey

88 months ago

I like my basis job since it is so creative...If you are in upgradation project. You learn a lot about different operating systems and sap products. It's a really challenging job as you are the main guy handling all the sites of the system architecture. The only boring this is when i am at home on week ends......

Hanu in Edison, New Jersey

86 months ago

Rajesh Bhatt in Jersey City, New Jersey said: I like my basis job since it is so creative...If you are in upgradation project. You learn a lot about different operating systems and sap products. It's a really challenging job as you are the main guy handling all the sites of the system architecture. The only boring this is when i am at home on week ends......

I agree with Mr Rajesh, its creative and we need to know every product of SAP release to implement/upgrade. Basis people are responsible for whole server response ..I Enjoy my job

justsap justsap in Los Angeles, California

80 months ago

Less work and high salary :)

Visit: sites.google.com/site/saparchives

for administrative shortcuts.

sapblows9384 in Reisterstown, Maryland

76 months ago

SAP jobs are boring as hell. Unless you're an Indian H1B, then you're right at home.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.