What are typical sap basis administrator salaries?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

ST in Cincinnati, Ohio

89 months ago

I am enrolled in a Basis Admin course, to be completed at the end of June. I will be switching my career as soon as I get an opportunity. I am curious to know what would be the highest salary for Basis Admins and what would be the initial salary or per hour earnings for a fresh SAP professional.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (52) / No (24) Reply - Report abuse

sap_basis in Germantown, Tennessee

52 months ago

Host said: Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

Generally larger companies in higher cost of living locations pay more, but beware that if you have a family this may not be a good solution. Making less and living in a lower cost of living area is better for you.

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

After learning Basis skills, JAVA and Live Cache, UNIX scripting and understanding storage, HA and DR is very beneficial. There is so much too know but one can't know all so you must be able to learn fast.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rachana tr in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

26 months ago

i have 2 years expereance in wipro as a sap basis consultant and now i am looking for a same jo in dubai or anywhere in uae. can someone direct me to a systamatic way for getting a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.