COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
About the Job
• Supervision of less-experienced statisticians within project activities.
• Provide statistical input into other disciplines’ activities and participate in interdepartmental processes.
• Responsible for development of Statistical Analysis Plans, to include statistical methodology, statistical programming procedures, definition of derived variables, data–handling rules and mockups.
• Perform QC of all efficacy and safety datasets and data displays.
• Statistical analysis of clinical trial data and related decision-making.
• Responsible for statistical input to statistical reports and Clinical Study Reports. .
• Project management activities for identified projects including financial, resource planning and utilization, timelines and milestone management.
• Provision of technical solutions and advice to Covance staff and to clients on statistical methodology and principles.
• Contribute to proposals activities and client presentations.
• Contact with client across multiple disciplines.
• Represent the department during project-driven client audits.
• Carry out all activities according to appropriate Covance SOPs, working within the framework of the Quality Management System and to GCP.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
• An MSc in a statistics subject, preferably with a strong medical statistics component
• Typically 3.5 years’ postgraduate experience in the application of statistics to clinical trials.
• Interpersonal and effective communication skills. Cooperative & team-oriented.
• Recognition of the importance of timelines within projects.
• Proficiency in data-handling and analysis software – preferably SAS.
If you are interested please contact me at email@example.com