SQL server developer for Philadelphia

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

ravi in Princeton Junction, New Jersey

84 months ago

Need a SQL server developer for an excellent longterm opportunity (2yrs) in Philadelphia. Need someone local to Philadelphia.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Christilda Rosalind in Washington, District of Columbia

76 months ago

Hi
i am looking fir a suitable opportunity in sql server development

Thanks

kamlesh in Jersey City, New Jersey

70 months ago

ravi in Princeton Junction, New Jersey said: Need a SQL server developer for an excellent longterm opportunity (2yrs) in Philadelphia. Need someone local to Philadelphia.

I am looking for corp. to corp. position. I have 5+ years experience in same field. Appreciate your kind response ASAP.

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

70 months ago

Hello Everyone! You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

Anvi Shah in Washington, District of Columbia

35 months ago

Currently at the threshold of my career with a Master degree in Computer Science, I have been researching companies of interest that I feel would be a good fit for my professional interests. After learning about your organization, I am very interested in joining it as a Database Developer.

I realize you will need to know a bit more about me in order to consider me as suitable candidate; for this reason, I have enclosed my resume for your review as the first step in the application process. I trust you will find my early experience to be a strong indicator of what I would contribute as a skilled, hardworking member of your innovative Software Development team.

In my previous position as a SQL Server Database Developer with Vision Career Consultants, I greatly enjoying the challenges my role has to offer. In this unique position, I worked collaboratively with a talented team of IT professionals in the development of the Database for a University.

My technical insight and ability to diffuse the tensions of stressed end users has contributed to effective communication, problem analysis, and technical resolutions from common to complex in nature. Combined, I am confident I would be an asset to your Organization.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I hope to speak with you soon.

Sincerely,

Anvi Shah

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.