Getting a safety engineer job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

How did you get your start doing safety engineer work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

Elvis bauddin in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

79 months ago

Host said: How did you get your start doing safety engineer work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Well..There are short Industrial safety courses offered in some countries but the most relevant educational background is the environmental science, occupational health and hygiene courses.

The way I see all those subject you can find in the aforemention are covered but of course to formalize you've got to have Nebosh/CCHEST/IOSH cerificate or equivalent

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Elvis bauddin in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

79 months ago

Host said: How did you get your start doing safety engineer work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Since I graduated BS Sanitary and Public Health Engineering I explore every possibility of what is the most relevant occupation which is in to the market today and honestly, I coulnt think of any thing rather than as being safety guy. I started my career as a Sanitary inspector which is related to what environmental officer and hygienist are doing. soon after i had that eagerness to be on board so I did and get what I want.

There are many people experiencing dificulties in finding the right job for them some working on the job away from what they have learned and that is because they are over excited. I think the best way is be patient and focus on what you want to be then go for it that 's what I do

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.