Need to talk with some safety managers.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

jMoses in Baytown, Texas

68 months ago

I am a distributor for a hand safety products company in Texas, and I need to "sit down" with some safety managers in the construction industry and discuss the best way to approach their industry with my hand safety products. We are already doing well in the industrial industry, but I feel there is a need for our products in construction as well.

I have been having some difficulty finding a forum where I can talk to safety personnel in the construction field. Can anyone tell me where I could find such forums?

Thank you for your time.

joel moses
safetyholders@hotmail.com
www.safetyholders.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Steve in Raleigh, North Carolina

64 months ago

Your going to have trouble finding safety reps on any kind of forum. Most of the reps have moved into that position after working in the construction industry and do not spend very much time in front of a computer. I have been running a consultation company for about a year now for construction and have been in the safety feild for about a decade. What kind of info are you looking for?

Steve
All Safety and Security Solutions
steve-dyer@hotmail.com

jMoses in Baytown, Texas

64 months ago

Thank you for the reply, Steve. My company sells different glove clips or glove holders for workers to keep their gloves with them at all times. We have been selling to the industrial and chemical plants for about 10 years now. The clips have had great success, reducing hand injuries by over 75% when implemented into a safety program. We have sold to several construction companies, but we have yet to really break into that industry.

I need to talk with people in the construction industry to get their take on our products, and try to find the best approach.

Thanks, Joel Moses

Cinton in New Castle, Pennsylvania

49 months ago

jMoses in Baytown, Texas said: I am a distributor for a hand safety products company in Texas, and I need to "sit down" with some safety managers in the construction industry and discuss the best way to approach their industry with my hand safety products. We are already doing well in the industrial industry, but I feel there is a need for our products in construction as well.

I have been having some difficulty finding a forum where I can talk to safety personnel in the construction field. Can anyone tell me where I could find such forums?

Thank you for your time.

joel moses
www.safetyholders.com

I would try the web site Indeed.com There you can join a few safety forums and talk with some safety professionals. I hope this helps

langene jones in Osseo, Minnesota

48 months ago

I am currently working in the laboratory as a clinical lab scientist, getting ready to sit for the ASCP BOC laboratory safety exam. Does anyone know of any materials to study because I only have my text. If anyone can give me any information I will be most greatfull. Thank you

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.