Seasoned Masters Degreed Safety Professional With Aviation, Heavy Manufacturing and Food Industry Experience Actively Looking

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

MickeyDalrymple in Winston Salem, North Carolina

54 months ago

The recently announced consolidation of support services and the scheduled closure of our R&D Center open the door of opportunity for me to gain experience elsewhere.

A seasoned safety professional with a Masters Degree in Occupational Health and Safety and a record of demonstrated success in safety program development and execution, I possess the leadership, the knowledge, the skill, the motivation and expertise to move a company's current safety program to the next higher level.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

54 months ago

Hello, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

John in Nitro, West Virginia

40 months ago

Are you prior service military? If so, check out the CP12 program at Ft. Rucker, Albama

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mickey Dalrymple in Texarkana, Texas

40 months ago

John in Nitro, West Virginia said: Are you prior service military? If so, check out the CP12 program at Ft. Rucker, Albama

John,

Thank you!

Yes, I am a retire MCPO (E-9) HC130 Flight Engineer and Rotary Wing Flight and structural mechanic.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.