Getting a sales agent job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

How did you get your start doing sales agent work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

Patience Pays in Las Vegas, Nevada

2 months ago

I have been in health care for 16 years and I found a way to keep my hands in the field and do what I want to, too. What I want to do is make money. With Obamacare kicking off, people are scrounging around trying to get coverage and not even realizing that O.C. doesn't offer dental and vision for adults.

For $19.95/mo + $20 reg. fee ... for a HOUSEHOLD of up to 13 people, related or NOT, benefits are effective IMMEDIATELY ... you can have a dental plan that has complimentary vision, prescription and chiropractic services built into the plan. This is just one of the plans we offer to households across the US.

These plans sell like HOTCAKES, Y'ALL!! I get paid 120% commission on the plans I sell and 40% every month as long as the members keep their plans and the retention is over 90%. It was worth the struggle once I got the ball rolling and figured things out. This is the best thing since sliced bread and I wouldn't give it up for nothing in the world!

No crappy offices for ME!! I am my own boss!! All you need, as far as educational background, is to know how to read and use a computer! I got started in this business because I was tired of punching the clock, long hours just to get kicked out of the office because I was getting to much overtime. My commission is unlimited and I don't EVER have to worry about being fired or if I am making too much money or who's standing over my shoulder watching and listening to my every word so they can run and "TELL ON ME" ... I just wasn't for the shenanigans any more.

Happy trails ...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.