Jewelry Sales Associate/ Assistant Manager

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

princessneisy in Lake Forest, California

71 months ago

My Company was purchased and many people were laid off. I am looking for a job in Jewelry Sales. I made my quota every month for four years. Except for three months. I miss the customer service and working in a Jewelry enviroment. If anyone has a job opening around the costa Mesa, CA area. I am ready to start working as soon as possible. Please contact me at PrincessNeisy@yahoo.com. My name is Denise

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

eleanorrosselli in Youngstown, Ohio

45 months ago

princessneisy in Lake Forest, California said: My Company was purchased and many people were laid off. I am looking for a job in Jewelry Sales. I made my quota every month for four years. Except for three months. I miss the customer service and working in a Jewelry enviroment. If anyone has a job opening around the costa Mesa, CA area. I am ready to start working as soon as possible. Please contact me at PrincessNeisy@yahoo.com. My name is Denise

If you have not found a job please check out my website. I have been with lia sophia direct sales company for over 3 years. I can tell you that is a great opporunity. I make well over $40 per hour and I am NOT a manager. If you have jewelry experience you do not want to over look this. www.liasophia.com/eleanorrosselli

dhatch in Leander, Texas

43 months ago

Hi, Ladies!
Bamboo Pink by JudeFrances is a NEW Jewelry company launching in April. They are doing a very innovative campaign to market the company prior to launching. The company has not gone public but will soon. You can sign up for FREE until March. The information to sign up asks your name, address, email, telephone number... nothing else... nothing private...No SSN, Credit Card, etc. Check it out at: www.bamboopink.net/dhatch #5625

Go to www.bamboopink.net/dhatch to register and then send your link out to all your friends.

Bamboopink is where you'll find a remarkable brand of fabulous jewelry, innovative technology, superior customer service, outstanding training, and a generous compensation plan. Our mission is guided by the experience of three top entrepreneurs and their single-minded desire: to provide you with a well-defined pathway toward self-reliance and greater personal wealth. The experienced design work of the master craftswoman who executed Bamboopink can be seen in each unique piece. Bamboopink is a company that will empower women to fashion their own path to success.

The company is in pre-launch and would love to have you! To sign up, go to www.bamboopink.net/dhatch #5625 and let all your friends know... Why not share this great opportunity and if it doesn't work out, it was FREE!!

Jude Frances is already a well-known, high end jewelry line carried in stores such as Neiman Marcus, Saks, and more. But, Jude Frances created Bamboo Pink for those of us who are not able to afford $30,000 for jewelry. Each piece from Bamboo Pink is $100 or less.

* Kristen Chenoweth and Oprah are fans of Jude Frances' designs.

* As a representative of Bamboo Pink, you will be provided with the tools and encouragement to succeed.

* Join this movement, NOW! There is nothing to lose...

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.