Looking for a job that good job in pinellas county area.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

dryder in Palm Harbor, Florida

60 months ago

Currently do have a job right now but the pay is making it hard to get by. I sell memberships at a gym and i produce alot but still not where i want to be. If there is any one that knows any place that is looking for a reliable and driven to be the best please let me know.

thanks
Dave

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

60 months ago

Hello Dave, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

dolmas design in Danbury, Connecticut

57 months ago

[Dolmas Design is a creative agency that offers graphic design, packaging design, corporate identity services and motion graphics is currently looking for freelance sales/marketing representatives nationwide.

These positions are paid on a commission only basis: 50% of the paid contract amount (excluding the cost of materials and printing). Clients will be managed by the individual representative on all recurring client projects and will be paid at the same commission rate.

Basic Requirements

Clear English communication skills
A working computer with an internet connection
A working telephone line
A working knowledge of graphics, packaging and motion graphics design processes
The ability to discuss design specifics with potential clients (we provide basic training info)
Good time management skills
The motivation and discipline to work from a home office
Marketing, telemarketing and sales background highly preferred but not necessary

Disclamer - These possitions are offered as an Independent Contractor. You’ll be responsible for your own tax information. No other benefits offered.

If you are interested in a position that will allow you to earn extra cash in your spare time send us your resume to jobs@dolmasdesign.com

Amelia Fritz in Dallas, Texas

57 months ago

I own an independent insurance agency. Been very successful for over 5 years and absolutely love it.
We put the client first as is it most important to give them what they need in this current economic climate.

If interested please email me I can help point you in the right direction.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.