customers + sales associate

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Sammie in Farmington, Michigan

98 months ago

If a customer's "just looking" my managers say to try to open them up or break their shell i guess...how would i do that without them thinking im hovering. Are there any specific questions or ways to help them? I know I greet them and all, but what do I do after do that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jessica in Bronx, New York

91 months ago

Sammie in Farmington, Michigan said: If a customer's "just looking" my managers say to try to open them up or break their shell i guess...how would i do that without them thinking im hovering. Are there any specific questions or ways to help them? I know I greet them and all, but what do I do after do that?

What I do is I just tell them "Just to let you know, this is on sale...if you need any help, my name is_______ just let me know. That's it. (do this after you greet them) and then a little later start a convo about anything! then they will warm up to you. OR Ask them what are they looking for... looking for a shoe for the dress they need? what color is the outfit...what kind of shoe...etc. if they say nothing... just tell them ok.... great this our promo and I am _____ if you need anything just ask.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.