Sales jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Will in Alexandria, Virginia

43 months ago

Please help! I live in the DC area & trying to find Sales job I can make a honest living on. I have been in Sales a years & I want a job with a company with a renowned name! unfortunately I do not have a degree. But do have around 60-70 college credits. Please help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mike@emailhappens.com in High Rolls Mountain Park, New Mexico

34 months ago

Will in Alexandria, Virginia said: Please help! I live in the DC area & trying to find Sales job I can make a honest living on. I have been in Sales a years & I want a job with a company with a renowned name! unfortunately I do not have a degree. But do have around 60-70 college credits. Please help!

Hi Will,

My name is Mike Kalka and I think I have the perfect sales job for you.
We offer training, and all the sales aids you'll need for free, high commissions with residuals. We've been in business for 17 years and need someone to represent our company to its highest standard. We are a small business with a big opportunity for the right person.
Our products and services are offered to other small businesses, i.e. Doctors,
Dentist, Restaurants, Beauty Salons, Auto Shops, and many more. Your area would be perfect for our needs.
Please contact me if you are interested.
Mike Kalka / Kalka Enterprises
resume@kalkaenterprises.com

Paul Ruiz in Berkeley, Illinois

10 months ago

Will in Alexandria, Virginia said: Please help! I live in the DC area & trying to find Sales job I can make a honest living on. I have been in Sales a years & I want a job with a company with a renowned name! unfortunately I do not have a degree. But do have around 60-70 college credits. Please help!

Alternative Trends - Paul Ruiz pruiz@pioneeratrend.com

We're hiring sale reps nationwide.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.