I am a business development and account management professional looking for an employer with a clear view to success!

Comments (2)

healthcare pro in Columbus, Ohio

76 months ago

You will see on my profile that I have 11 years of experience in direct to consumer and business to business sales and territory management. I have had a few short stays with employers due to company sales, product or department elimination, and industry implosion. I am seeking a career with a company and in an industry where stabiltiy and loyalty will be mutual.

If you or your clients are looking for an experienced professional who can document a history of top performance and leadership, please email me at jdmiller5307@ gmail.com

Frank Wassmann in Bremen, Germany

75 months ago

Hello.
I*m the innovator of a new winter-product in unique position; patented in Germany and USA.
For building up my sales economy in the USA, I*m looking for a sales representative or business partner with good contacts to wholesaler and marketing contacts. Also I could imagine to give you the exclusive-right for 2009, to bring up this innovation onto the US-market.
Our product - FireCups & Designed Sugar - provides lifestyle and something very special. It could be the next cultclassic in the USA, in the wintertime.

Details: www.firecupcompany.com and click the american flag.

It would give me a great pleasure to hear from you very soon. Let me kno how to proceed.

With kindest regards.

Frank Wassmann
Bremen, Germany.
0049 (0)421 48 522 99

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.