Sales advice

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

John Robinson in Drammen, Norway

55 months ago

Hi all.

I have an opportunity to sell speed boats here in norway. I have been in retail sales for most of my life but I have never had direct sales with businesses before. Also to be honest, I really dont know too much about boats but have been reading alot to be as prepared as possible. Therefore does anyone have any advice, information, basically anything to help me make a sale?

Thanks alot in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

John Robinson in Drammen, Norway

55 months ago

Anyone?

Lamarsoft in Omaha, Nebraska

53 months ago

John Robinson in Drammen, Norway said: Anyone?

Dear Mr. Robinson,

This email outlines an entry-level position we have available, however, with drive and motivation you could easily become a high powered sales executive within our organization.

I think fate has brought us to you. This email is no scam, we liked what we saw on your craigslist posting and are contacting you specifically due to your background.

Do you know about sales and marketing?

We are looking for motivated people to expand our website development and hosting services to small businesses in the Phoenix Metro area and Nationwide.
Will train you on how to find potential candidates and how to sell them.

This is a great ground-floor opportunity. We are a small web development shop looking to expand with your help.
Compensation is Commission Only. You get up to 25% of the initial sale and recurring income each year as uour clients renew their hosting contracts.
Expect a minimum of $200 per website development sale and $50 recurring income from hosting.

Work as many or as few hours / week as you like. Work from our offices or from your home. This could easily work into a full-time position with a salary.

Requirements:
Website experience - You must know something about domain name registration, website terminology and hosting. If you have a fair degree of knowledge we can train. The ideal candidate will have some domain registration experience, some HTML coding experience, and be knowledgeable of website functionality in general.

You mst be able to speak clearly and professionally on the phone and present a professional image to our potential clients.

If you have proven sales background, hourly compensation is a possibility.

Contact us today to get started.

LaMarSOFT - Sensible Websites
7905 L Street, Ste 430
Omaha, NE 68127
support @ lamarsoft.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.