Are you tired of small commissions, an overbearing boss, too many hours, and not enough money?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Russ Bundy in Hyrum, Utah

88 months ago

So was I. That's when I started scouring the internet for a legitimate way to earn what I knew I was worth without selling health supplements in a multi-level marketing company. I eventually met a guy on the who was 28 years old, had only been in sales for three years and was making twice as much in a month as I ever made in a year. My skepticism turned to amazement when I found out how he was doing it and that he was willing to show me how to do it as well. How would you like it if you found out that you could make $1,000 commission on a product that retails for $1,500? Then you find out that half of your paying customers, decide on their own within the first 10 days of your initial sale to purchase an additional product from you for $8,500, making you an additional $5,000 commission. Too good to be true right? Well, that's not even the best part. What if 25% of your original sales evenutually buy your most expensive offering, spending an additional $13,000, $8,000 of which you get to keep. And what if they came back to you and thanked you because it was the best money they ever spent? What if most of the people in the company worked from home Monday through Thursday and took a three day weekend every week? Not possible you say? If you don't think it is then don't bother clicking the link below. Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll keep getting what you're getting. For everyone else who wants to live life on their terms, take a look: www.financialfreedomiswaiting.biz.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.