where can I get trained to become a satellite installer

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

eli in Rego Park, New York

77 months ago

it seems that there is a demand on Technicians these days so i was wondering where do you learn to become a satellite installer to work for companies such DirectTV or Dish Network,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (58) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Joe Diamond in Grasonville, Maryland

73 months ago

eli in Rego Park, New York said: it seems that there is a demand on Technicians these days so i was wondering where do you learn to become a satellite installer to work for companies such DirectTV or Dish Network,

There is a demand because even in these times of scarce employment folks realize that if you start out the week with no moneyand end up with less it is not a good sign.

Find an honest satellite installation company. The work is not hard to learn.

Joe

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

allen f cook in Birmingham, Alabama

68 months ago

its a real good profession but the contractors have contracts you sign and usally will screw you out of your wages they say for a year I am still wating on 2645 dollars that a Ga company owes me that kind of crap you will run across a lot they will work you and promise you to pay you in a timely manner and then it comes time to pay will hold your money 6 months to a year its a sad business this is what will happen to you mark my word for it I know it is happening to me now by two different companys one in Carrollton Ga and one in Bessimer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Jose Mendoza in San Francisco, California

65 months ago

I would like to comeback to work as a satellite installer,but doing the spare job. I am sbca certified installer since 2002 and I have truck,tools metters. If any boddy need a installer you can reach me at:
jose1404@sbcglobal.nnet

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Jose Mendoza in San Francisco, California

65 months ago

Jose Mendoza in San Francisco, California said: I would like to comeback to work as a satellite installer,but doing the spare job. I am sbca certified installer since 2002 and I have truck,tools metters. If any boddy need a installer you can reach me at:
jose1404@sbcglobal.net
correction: jose1404@sbcglobal.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.