GUIDE - Interview Preparation:
The following document of interview preparation questions is a tool that you can use. Please don't hesitate to bring this sheet in with you, to assist and provide you with examples that may be important to mention in your interview.
*Below are questions you may want to think about. They are common interview questions that may be difficult to answer.
1. What did you enjoy most about your last employment? Least?
2. How do you think a former supervisor would describe your work?
3. What motivates you most in a job?
4. What do you consider to be your greatest strengths? Can you name some weaknesses?
5. Give an example of a success at work.
6. Have you ever had any failures? What did you learn from them?
7. Have you had difficulty getting along with a former supervisor/co-worker and how did you handle it?
8. Describe your ideal job.
9. Give an example of a situation in which you worked under deadline pressure.
10. Are you able to work on several assignments at once?
11. Do you prefer to work under supervision or on your own? Would you be successful working with a team?
*List at least three questions that you can ask at the interview. A good general guideline is to ask one about the firm, one about the position and one about the interviewer.
*List 5 reasons that you are the perfect person for this position, calling upon the key facts from your experience, skills, accomplishments and/or personality. The goal is to try to work on of these into each answer in your interview and if in the end something was not discussed then bring it up!
Questions? Please contact Cristina De La Cruz at firstname.lastname@example.org