Getting a security consultant job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

How did you get your start doing security consultant work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

Scott in Garland, Texas

93 months ago

I started security design and subsequent consulting company clients while at Perot Systems for 15years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

BEL in Colorado Springs, Colorado

88 months ago

How is the environment at Perot Systems?

Scott in Garland, Texas

88 months ago

BEL in Colorado Springs, Colorado said: How is the environment at Perot Systems?

I enjoyed it very much - they are looking for security associates if you are interested....

BEL in Colorado Springs, Colorado

88 months ago

Do any of the security associates do project management as well? What is required as far as education and experience?

Scott in Garland, Texas

88 months ago

Perot will provide uniforms, train you for state certification with DPS PSB and will pay for your college at a state college. Steve Curlin took over my old job of security system design and project management. If project management is all you want then there is a PMO there alway in the need for PM's.

Scott
montgoss@tx.rr.com

Hardus Malan in Johannesburg, South Africa

53 months ago

Scott in Garland, Texas said: Perot will provide uniforms, train you for state certification with DPS PSB and will pay for your college at a state college. Steve Curlin took over my old job of security system design and project management. If project management is all you want then there is a PMO there alway in the need for PM's.

Scott
montgoss@tx.rr.com

Good Day'

Can you please provide me with more info regarding security consultant work that you are discussing above.

I worked in Iraq for 8 years and now 2 years if Afghan. I would like a change of scenery.

Please forward me info if it is applicable. PSD work. PSD Team leader, Camp facilitator, Liason with other forces.

Kind Regards'
Hardus Malan'
please correspond to lenee@ionline.co.za

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.