"Observe & Report" Behind the Scenes with Security, in Their Own Words.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Mike in North Las Vegas, Nevada

84 months ago

The first security book of it's kind, real life on the job security stories and tales. Great read for anyone thinking about becoming a security professional and entertaining for the seasoned officer. Read about all the crazy and bizarre incidents that happen on the job, from catching lovers in the act to getting chased off a post by a derranged crematory worker and much more. Funny, sad, serious and down right wacked all rolled into one. Order your copy today and get free shipping. To order go to: www.observeandreport.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jerry in Aberdeen, Maryland

80 months ago

I got this book, it's amazing. I just started out in security a few months ago and I was looking for anything to read on security. The stories are crazy, some of them were so funny I couldn't help to laugh and the serious ones gave me reason for concern. By letting regular security officers tell their own stories was pure genuious. Now, that I know about all the different types of security jobs I can do I think I'll be doing this for a long time. If you haven't gotten this book yet and you do security for a living, your short changing yourself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.