Starting Out..

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Sean in Swarthmore, Pennsylvania

83 months ago

Hello. My name is Sean. I'm a police officer in the Philadelphia suburbs. I started out my career in the 90's working as a security guard and owe alot to the industry as it gave me an edge when I finally got hired as a cop. While working for 14 yrs as a cop, I found a business that I could work in my spare time to ensure that I was set up for retirement. I found the business because it was online and could be worked along with the crazy hours of shift work. The business has been a huge hit and made me more than I imagined it would. The purpose of this post is this. One thing that I learned is that to be successful, you need to contribute to the success of others. I'd liek to give back to the industries that I was a part of. I'd like the opportunity to discuss this opportunity with you if it looks like something that you'd be interested in.. Please take a look and feel free to contact me if you're serious about this.. The website is www.sphproductions.net?t=sg

Thank You for your time,

--Sean

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Trent Miller in Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania

83 months ago

Sean in Swarthmore, Pennsylvania said: Hello. My name is Sean. I'm a police officer in the Philadelphia suburbs. I started out my career in the 90's working as a security guard and owe alot to the industry as it gave me an edge when I finally got hired as a cop. While working for 14 yrs as a cop, I found a business that I could work in my spare time to ensure that I was set up for retirement. I found the business because it was online and could be worked along with the crazy hours of shift work. The business has been a huge hit and made me more than I imagined it would. The purpose of this post is this. One thing that I learned is that to be successful, you need to contribute to the success of others. I'd liek to give back to the industries that I was a part of. I'd like the opportunity to discuss this opportunity with you if it looks like something that you'd be interested in.. Please take a look and feel free to contact me if you're serious about this.. The website is www.sphproductions.net?t=sg

Thank You for your time,

--Sean

is this really for a forum about security?
www.legionsecurityservice.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.