Starting out...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 56 of 56)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

williamschley in Waukegan, Illinois

37 months ago

Not So Sure in Pompano Beach, Florida said: I'm 65 in reasonably good shape and have a concealed carry permit. I would like to get a job in armed security in the Fort Lauderdale, FL. area but need training. I was 6yrs. in the National Guard, of course many years ago but I keep active at the range. I was wondering if there any local companies that will train you for these positions. Most require past experience which I had while in the service, but other than that, how do you get experience if they won't hire you without it?

You should go to www.secopsassetprotection.com they will get you on your way!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

williamschley in Waukegan, Illinois

37 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nicole Harrison in Chatsworth, California

21 months ago

Hi I have been looking for job for a few monthes I have no experience at all but I am a fast learner and hard worker.. yes I have.my guard card and all 40 hours complete. What companies are hiring in Los Angeles for people like me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

protectiveagent in Pensacola, Florida

21 months ago

Its been about a month when I took the MMPI Test. And Drug Screening. I applied at G4S about a month ago. I was called in by G4S. I was interviewed by the head of security at sacred heart hospital. He asked me if I can handle my self physically (If I can Protect My Self And The Hospital Employees) I told him I had defensive tactics training. He asked what Kind of defensive tactics training I told him I had 3 years of martial arts training (Tang Soo Do , Ju-Jitsu , Arnis). He liked that I had a martial arts background and I was Certified in CPR/AED For Professional Rescuer. He said he wanted to hire me but had to get approval from his superiors. the same day as the interviewed I was called in by the hiring manager to come in to G4S branch office to fill out paper work and to take the MMPI Test. the day next I took a pre employment drug screening test. I'm wondering why is taking me this long to hear back from them. I don't know if I pass the MMPI Test or failed it. I need help full information why is taking me this long for them to contact me. I applied at G4S because I wanted to get experience so I can work as a security contractor over seas.

yahadaiah in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

15 months ago

if i did not complete high school or do not have a ged and i have my security d license would that disqualify me for a security job position?

Dalton in Jupiter, Florida

15 months ago

So I just graduated college with a criminology/criminal justice degree and was thinking of working in security in some way. If I were to become an armed guard, is it possible that I could go up in promotions and eventually become involved in security management? If so, how long would that approximately take and would that help pay? Can't find answers to this online so I thought I'd ask here.
Thanks

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.