Where can I get a guard card?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 96 of 96)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

Jason in Castro Valley, California

54 months ago

Randy in Hemet, California said: In S. Cal looking for a school that offers the training for a guard card.

The site at www.ssctraining.com is the best I've seen with all online courses at low prices. Check it out...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

California Guard Card Trainnig Center in Cypress, California

53 months ago

The Center offers the lowest price anywhere in the state. Right now they have a special $24.98 for State Certified Guard Card Training in person. Check out their site: www.nsetc.com not only are the a top notch security company but they also offer bodyguard positions under their PI license which allows them to provide personal protection.
I highly recommend the National Security Enforcement Training Center you can visit their website from anywhere (www.nsetc.com) They are the fastest way to get your guard card. I got approved in 4 days. They are always willing to talk and help you in person, over the phone or via email. You can even send them a text message and get a response. They are the most helpful, affordable, smartest training method. I recommend anyone seeking a career in Security to look them up www.nsetc.com

If you have questions you can email them at: ss@NSETC.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Jim Bowen

53 months ago

Thank you; for contacting us regarding Security Guard training, please check our monthly specials (firearms-training.info/guardclassstatefees.html) and the location close to you, the time and days are listed for each facility www.California-Security-Guard.com . No appointment need, come in on the day and time listed on the website for the facility close to you..

- Please look at our website for a facility close to you; we have the day/times listed.
- We have qualified instructors (BSIS - BPPVE - NRA)
- We have firearms courses that can help you obtain a firearms permit.
- We have Job-Opportunity Info for those who want to work after having a valid license.

For the Guard Card, the BSIS (Bureau of Security and Investigative Services) requires people to have 40-hrs training to assure the quality performance while they are on posts. However, in order to apply for a Guard Card:
- You need to complete the first 8 hrs (of 40 hrs) ($50.00). It also depends on how fast you read the book. Average people finished within 5-6 hrs. In this course we summarize 8 hours for you, so when you receive a guard card, you know how to perform your job better.
- You will do the Live Scan (service fee $10-$22) and submit $51.00 to the scan operator for the FBI and DOJ for your background check.
- Send $50.00 license fee to the BSIS so they can issue the license directly to the address you provide.

If you plan to have a Firearm permit ($80.00 + Ammunition $30.00 - $35.00), you should do at the same time with the 8-hrs Power-to-Arrest, because you pay only one Live Scan for both applications. For the Firearm permit, you need to add $80.00 license fee together with the applications.

In short, the total costs:
- For the Guard Card only: 8-hrs Power-to-Arrest ($50) + Live Scan ($51 & Service fee $17) + License fee ($50) à approximately $180.00
- For the Guard Card and Firearms: 8-hrs Power-to-Arrest ($60) + Live Scan ($51 + $38 Fir

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

supvagent in Mohnton, Pennsylvania

48 months ago

hello where can i get a register guard card

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Security Training Center

48 months ago

At AKI Security Training Center we help students all over the country to get their California Guard card. You can visit our website at www.firearms-training.info for the cost both class, state fees and the day and times for each facility. We also have the Burbank, Huntington Beach and Northridge Firing-Line Indoor Ranges as well..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

supvagent in Mohnton, Pennsylvania

48 months ago

THANK YO FOR YOUR REPLY BUT I LIVE IN THE STATE OF P.A. WOULD I BVE STILL TO USE THIS GUARD CARD OR BLUE CARD

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SUPVAGENT in Mohnton, Pennsylvania

48 months ago

supvagent in Mohnton, Pennsylvania said: THANK YO FOR YOUR REPLY BUT I LIVE IN THE STATE OF P.A. WOULD I BVE STILL TO USE THIS GUARD CARD OR BLUE CARD

AND WHAT ARE HE GARANTY OF THIS COURSE & DO I HAVE TO TRAVEL FOR THE 40 HRS OF TRAINIG THANK YOU AGAGIN FOR YOUR TIME

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Security Guard Training HQ in San Diego, California

44 months ago

I would definitely check out the BSIS site for more information, because that's where you'd download your application for both the registration card and fingerprinting anyways:

www.bsis.ca.gov/online_services/verify_license.shtml

Pete
www.securityguardtraininghq.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jim in Los Angeles, California

44 months ago

Security Guard Training HQ in San Diego, California said: I would definitely check out the BSIS site for more information, because that's where you'd download your application for both the registration card and fingerprinting anyways:

www.bsis.ca.gov/online_services/verify_license.shtml

Pete
www.securityguardtraininghq.com

It takes more than just the applications for the guard card, the class is a must!! Maybe Pete might want to give you his TIFF number then you can skip the class. Pete please engage your brain before you give an answer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

linda maldonado in Long Beach, California

42 months ago

Darrell in Victorville, California said: I would like my guard card
i would like to know if its 60 for the guard card or more & about how long it will take for me to get one if u have a number i can get to find out or another link u can direct me to.. thank u for ur time;)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

linda maldonado in Long Beach, California

42 months ago

Randy in Hemet, California said: In S. Cal looking for a school that offers the training for a guard card.

how long do the courses take?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

linda maldonado in Long Beach, California said: i would like to know if its 60 for the guard card or more & about how long it will take for me to get one if u have a number i can get to find out or another link u can direct me to.. thank u for ur time;)

At AKI Security Training Center we help students all over the country to get their California Guard card. You can visit our website at www.firearms-training.info for the costs both class and state fees. We have 4 locations in California and the prices are good at all 4 locations.
Hope to see you at one of our facilities

Jim Bowen

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

linda maldonado in Long Beach, California said: how long do the courses take?

At AKI Security Training Center we help students all over the country to get their California Guard card. You can visit our website at www.firearms-training.info for the costs both class and state fees. We have 4 locations in California and the prices are good at all 4 locations. Minimum course to get started is 8 hours and depending on your reading skills some have completed the course in 4 to 5 hours.
Hope to see you at one of our facilities

Jim Bowen

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mel in Los Angeles, California

41 months ago

I have a guard card and weapons permit that recently expired. My long term, in-house position was outsourced and I didn't believe that I would be returning to the profession. I'm back and I need to get set up ASAP again. My Card expired 3 Months ago, and I do believe that I need to go through the entire process again? Just the Guard Card this time is fine by me. Can I keep my old number, or will BSIS just do that automatically?

Guard Card Now in Los Angeles, California

41 months ago

Yes, unfortunately, you have to go through the entire process again. You may do this on line at GuardCardNow.com. Re your number, when your application is processed, you will have to list your guard number. BSIS will issue you a new card with the same number.

Bobby in Baltimore, Maryland

41 months ago

Plz email me at Victor.Grant at ic.fbi.gov

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

nmike557@yahoo in Las Vegas, Nevada

37 months ago

I began the online course but have been experiencing problems with the online training. Customer service for their online training is lacking.

Jim Bowen

37 months ago

nmike557@yahoo in Las Vegas, Nevada said: I began the online course but have been experiencing problems with the online training. Customer service for their online training is lacking.

Thank you; for contacting us regarding Security Guard training, please check our monthly specials (firearms-training.info/guardclassstatefees.html) and the location close to you, the time and days are listed for each facility www.California-Security-Guard.com . No appointment need, come in on the day and time listed on the website for the facility close to you..

- Please look at our website for a facility close to you; we have the day/times listed.
- We have qualified instructors (BSIS - BPPVE - NRA)
- We have firearms courses that can help you obtain a firearms permit.
- We have Job-Opportunity Info for those who want to work after having a valid license.

For the Guard Card, the BSIS (Bureau of Security and Investigative Services) requires people to have 40-hrs training to assure the quality performance while they are on posts. However, in order to apply for a Guard Card:
- You need to complete the first 8 hrs (of 40 hrs) ($50.00). It also depends on how fast you read the book. Average people finished within 5-6 hrs. In this course we summarize 8 hours for you, so when you receive a guard card, you know how to perform your job better.
- You will do the Live Scan (service fee $10-$22) and submit $51.00 to the scan operator for the FBI and DOJ for your background check.
- Send $50.00 license fee to the BSIS so they can issue the license directly to the address you provide.

If you plan to have a Firearm permit ($80.00 + Ammunition $30.00 - $35.00), you should do at the same time with the 8-hrs Power-to-Arrest, because you pay only one Live Scan for both applications. For the Firearm permit, you need to add $80.00 license fee together with the applications.

We now have 5 locations in California!

nmike557@yahoo.com in Las Vegas, Nevada

37 months ago

Why do you changed after passing the first online course my password? I am not done with part B. Please email me my new password so I can end my online course. Mike N.

Security Training Center in Orange, California

37 months ago

I have 5 real locations with the time and days listed along with the cost. You will meet real instructors at our facilities that are down to earth with answers. Our website is www.firearms-training.info, Your online course is more exspensive that our classroom course. Hope to see you soon.
Jim Bowen

jgebrosky in Modesto, California

28 months ago

I'm looking to find out where I can go and get a guard card and pricing on guard cards in Modesto,Ca. Would you know of a place to go? please contact me.

Jim - Security Training Center in Long Beach, California

28 months ago

We are located in Burbank, www.Firing-Line.com if you would like to look at our website. We have class every Saturday at 2:00 PM and Tuesday 12:00 PM. Sorry to say but there is nothing in Modesto for guard training. Let us know and we will make sure you are don in one day, if you want to be an armed guard please bring a Birth Certificate or US Passport. If you have any questions please contact us by phone or email listed on our website.
Have a great day

James E. Bowen

Sean@ambassadorsp.com in El Cajon, California

27 months ago

$59 online guard card training

AMBASSADOR SECURITY PROFESSIONALS, INC.
PPO LICENSE #16664
www.ambassadorsp.com/
ONLY VALID FOR THE STATE OF CA
Get your guard card online from the comfort of your home.
To be employed as a security guard in the state of California you must have a guard card issued by Bureau of Security and Investigative Services.
Complete the course and start applying with security companies right away!
Ambassador Security Professionals is looking for new candidates to staff some part time venues and occasional events. Send us your resume also!
Due to the limited amount of hours offered we encourage you to apply with and be employed by other security guard company's.
Go to www.ambassadorsp.com/ and take the course today.

Sean@ambassadorsp.com in El Cajon, California

27 months ago

$59 ONLINE GUARD CARD TRAINING
AMBASSADOR SECURITY PROFESSIONALS, INC.
PPO LICENSE #16664
www.ambassadorsp.com/
ONLY VALID FOR THE STATE OF CA
Get your guard card online from the comfort of your home.
To be employed as a security guard in the state of California you must have a guard card issued by Bureau of Security and Investigative Services.
Complete the course and start applying with security companies right away!
Ambassador Security Professionals is looking for new candidates to staff some part time venues and occasional events. Send us your resume also!
Due to the limited amount of hours offered we encourage you to apply with and be employed by other security guard company's.
Go to www.ambassadorsp.com/ and take the course today.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

yogie in Los Angeles, California

25 months ago

Ozzie Morrow in Los Angeles, California said: I am looking for a guard where do I get one how much are they

im looking for a chep place for a gard card .in long beach cal.please help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

David in Cypress, California

25 months ago

There are a few State licensed places you can train at within a few miles from the Long Beach. The National Security Security Enforcement Training Center (NSETC) is probably the closest and most affordable. We are located one city over in Cypress located East of the 605 freeway on the opposite side of the Long Beach Town Center. Our address is 5252 Orange Ave, Suite 201a, Cypress, CA 90630 www.nsetc.com NSETC offers the courses daily, Monday through Friday starting at 10am. Lets us know your Ozzie Morrow from this add and we'll give you 10% off plus a free chemical agents course and permit. You can also review the previous posting above from other licensed training facilities. It doesn't matter where you train as long as the school is BSIS State licensed because we have the same exact material the only difference is the price and teaching method. I my opinion I think all licensed security schools are great and hopefully you'll find the right one for you. Best of luck in the future as a licensed/registered Security Officer. Also if you have any questions give me a call or email us at help@myguardcard.com you can also check out our website which provides Q&A videos, contact information and other helpful pages www.myguardcard.com

David

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

David in Cypress, California

25 months ago

There are a few State licensed places you can train at within a few miles from the Long Beach. The National Security Security Enforcement Training Center (NSETC) is probably the closest and most affordable. We are located one city over in Cypress located East of the 605 freeway on the opposite side of the Long Beach Town Center. Our address is 5252 Orange Ave, Suite 201a, Cypress, CA 90630 www.nsetc.com we offer online anytime and daily in person, Monday through Friday starting at 10am. Let us know you're Ozzie Morrow from this add and we'll give you 10% off plus a free chemical agents course and permit. You can also review the previous postings above from other licensed training facilities. Truth is it doesn't matter where you get training as long as the school is BSIS State licensed. We all have the same exact material so the only difference is the price you'll pay and teaching method. I my opinion I think all licensed security schools are great and hopefully you'll find that's right one for you. Best of luck in the future as a licensed/registered Security Officer. Also if you have any questions give me a call or email me at help@myguardcard.com you can also check out our website which provides Q&A videos, contact information and other helpful pages www.myguardcard.com

ryan edwards35 in barstow, California

25 months ago

IM looking into get my armed guard card i live in barstow ca i was wondering where is the nearest place that offered in in the high desert looking in victorville and apple valley please let me know if there is any close to barstow and how much it will cost. THANK YOU

Jim Bowen in Monterey Park, California

25 months ago

Burbank Firing-Line
1060 N. Lake Street
Burbank, CA

Tuesday 12:00 PM and Saturday 2:00 PM
Check the website www.guardcard.info for more information.
We answer all calls 24/7

Greg in Santee, California

20 months ago

I got my guard card for like a total of $101 for everything through coastlineguardcard.com Its like $30 for the class $20 for the live scan and $51 state fees, Had it in like 3 weeks, took the class right at home, cheapest easiest way i have found to get a California Guard Card

California_Security_Guard_Card_and_Expos in Cypress, California

15 months ago

If you seeking California Guard Registration also known as a Guard Card its never been easier.With so many training facilities it's hard to decide where to go but keep in mind all Bureau of Security & Investigative Services (BSIS) licensed training centers have the exact same material. You can download the state manuals by visiting this link: www.nsetc.com/training/security_guard_card_related_forms.html since every training center has the same material to offer the only decision one has to make is where to complete the course.Each location has different teaching methods, some just sit you down with the material & have you review it while others are more interactive & go over the material with you. There seems to be a lot of competition & options on how & where to complete the training. Most training facilities offer the training online over the internet. No matter the method the training material is exactly the same no matter what licensed center you choose. We offer the training courses in person & online. The course can be done any day Monday through Saturday at exactly 10am in a classroom setting. No appointment, registration or prepayment needed, just show up at 10am at the National Security Enforcement Training Center, 5252 Orange Ave, Suite 201a, Cypress, CA 90630 www.myguardcard.com and we will take care of you. We offer everything you need to get licensed quickly.We offer the required course/s, the required background fingerprinting Live Scan (DOJ & FBI) plus we can take care of everything! The majority of training locations don't offer every step like we do so remember to ask otherwise you might be traveling a bit to different places. If you have any questions or need help don't hesitate to call us, email us or even text us. We look forward to hearing from you. We have locations in Fresno, LA/OC and San Diego too! Don't forget to ask about our Exposed Firearms Training, Baton, Chemical agents & training for school security officers k-12

Guard Card in Rancho Cordova, California

15 months ago

California Guard Card Online • $50 Guard Card • iOS & Android optimized courses

californiaguardcardonline.com

40-hours of required BSIS California Guard Card courses for only $129.95

Sacramento, San Francisco, Bay Area, Oakland, Los Angeles, San Diego

Vigilant Pro Private Security Services in Oakland, California

10 months ago

We are a certified security company that provides all training for security guard applicant.
here are our information , call us anytime , we open 6 days a week from 9;00 am till 7;00 pm. feel free to walk in person or give us a call.

Vigilant Pro Private Security Services
411 30TH ST G2 Oakland CA 94618
License # PPO 16950
vigilantpro@vppss.com,
www.vppss.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Vigilant Pro Private Security Services in Oakland, California

10 months ago

We are a certified security company that provides all training for security guard applicant.
here are our information , , we open 6 days a week from 9;00 am till 7;00 pm. feel free to walk in person or give us a call.

Vigilant Pro Private Security Services
411 30TH ST G2 Oakland CA 94618
License # PPO 16950
vigilantpro@vppss.com,
www.vppss.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Lt DanSmith in Los Angeles Long Beach Orange County San Diego Riverside San Bernadino, Californ

8 months ago

Anyone know where to get a California guard card and firearms permit in Southern California. Applying to moonlight as a bodyguard at an executive protection firm out of Beverly Hills and apparently even as sworn peace officer with concealed carry I gonna need those permits. The sooner the course the better. I need to get my certificates before my next interview. Thanks in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Vigilant Pro private security

8 months ago

I do teach the guard card class.

Lt DanSmith in Los Angeles Long Beach Orange County San Diego Riverside San Bernadino, Californ

8 months ago

Vigilant Pro private security said: I do teach the guard card class.

Do you have a course this weekend? Where is your training center located?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Vigilant Pro private security

8 months ago

Yes we do have training in weekend , we are located in oakland California

James Bowen in Huntington Beach, California

8 months ago

For the best online BSIS certified Guard Card course look at www.palladiumonlinesecurity.com/‎

8 months ago

Vigilant Pro private security said: Yes we do have training in weekend , we are located in oakland California

www.palladiumonlinesecurity.com/‎

For the best online guard card course, you receive your forms by email in 24 hours after you finish the course and the prices are reasonable too.

8 months ago

For the best training the place to go is:

Burbank Firing-Line
1060 N. Lake Street
Burbank, CA

We answer all calls 24/7

They have been in business for more than 12 years at this location and they also have the most experienced instructors in the business. They also have 4 locations in Southern California and an online course as well.

www.Security-Training-Center.com

8 months ago

Burbank Firing-Line
1060 N. Lake Street
Burbank, CA

We answer all calls 24/7

8 months ago

At Security Training Center®, LLC we help students all over the country to get their California Guard card. You can visit our website at www.firearms-training.info for the cost both class, state fees and the day and times for each facility. We also have the Burbank, Huntington Beach and Northridge Firing-Line Indoor Ranges as well..

Jim Bowen

www.Security-Training-Center.com
www.GuardCard.info

8 months ago

Thank you to everyone who responded to my question/s. The same night I made this post I ended up calling an FBI buddy of mine who referred me over to National Security Enforcement in Orange County. I completed their security courses over the weekend. The instructors spoke highly about the other training centers mentioned above. In a nutshell I learned a lot about how not to think like a cop but the best part was I reconnected with one of the instructor who over a decade was in my same police academy class.

I suggest anyone seeking training to get a hold of these guys they know their stuff. I have to admit I had a great time not only completing the required training but also catching up with an old friend.

Vigilant Pro private security in Sacramento, California

8 months ago

It doesn't get diffrent from place or person to another because its the same material to cover.

Lonnie sandoval in Los Angeles, California

5 months ago

Hello every one if you visit
www.cpsguard.com

You can see all the type of courses they offer plus, we are always doing give away on their Facebook, awesome people and professional. C.P.S. is a law a bidding security company specializing in dispensary security. With contracts from Colorado throughout California. Another cool thing is there also hiring! Like Ud on Facebook!
office located in chino,CA

Respectfully,
lonnie@cpsguard.com

www.facebook.com/cpsguard
www.instagram.com/cpsguard
www.twitter.com/cps _ guard
www.cpsguard.com

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.